TRG Logistics

Hi all.
Looking at a job with TRG Logistics working for Tesco.
Any info you can give would be appreciated.
They say they guarantee full time hours. As this is obviously an agency, is this true?
Many thanks.

snowstorm:
Hi all.
They say they guarantee full time hours. As this is obviously an agency, is this true?
Many thanks.

Yeah at Reading getting more hours than Tesco’s own drivers :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Looking at his location it might be a long way to travel unless he is claiming mileage

Where you looking at ie reading, dagenham ?
I don’t think their on the same contract as tesco ie 6 - 12 hour.
They don’t get the fleetboard bonus.

DAF95XF:

snowstorm:
Hi all.
Many thanks.

Yeah at Reading getting more hours than Tesco’s own drivers :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: well there’s a surprise :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Perhaps they get a bigfoot bonus instead… :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha ha! I wondered what you all meant by travelling. I see it still says I’m in Saskatoon. I have no idea how to change it.
I’m looking at a job in Nursling Southampton. There is an RDC there. Living in Portsmouth now so not too far to travel.
Thanks.

karl67:

What is it (fleetboard) & how much is it worth, is it also part of the reason they do 49.5mph…?

Pimpdaddy:

karl67:

What is it (fleetboard) & how much is it worth, is it also part of the reason they do 49.5mph…?

Fleetboard is to do with your manner of driving.
£50 a week bonus depending on your fleetboard score out of 100%
The vehicles are restricted to 50 mph.

Err 49.5mph if that… :slight_smile::):):):frowning:

Pimpdaddy:

Useally plod around about 40mph. Watch everyone rushing their a**e off.

Pimpdaddy:

Doesn’t matter, the longer I’m out the better I get there when I get there :wink:

Of course is doesn’t, typical tesco attitude, cause obstruction & don’t care about how it affects other people… :frowning:

Fleetboard bonus:

You start at 100%, then lose marks for things like

Harsh Braking - Deceleration at a rate over 6m/sec/sec Too bad if a kid runs out in front of you, or you get some shirtless tourist walk diagonally out straight from exiting a shop door…

Over-Revving - When changing gears, you are given a second or so in the higher rev zones, after which you’ll flag up an incidence of this kind.

Overspeed - Speaks for itself. You’ll get it for doing 58mph downhill though, which is annoying when the speed limit on a motorway for trucks is 60mph…

Engine Idle - If the Engine idles for more than a minute, you’ll get marked down for this. When pulling up at traffic lights therefore, you are encouraged to switch off the ignition. Too bad if you find yourself in pole position, and then can’t start it on the first turn of the key!

Fuel Economy - How long has your trip had the reves solidly in the green zone? - Too bad if you’ve got a stop-start trip in town rather than a plum trunk…

Judge for yourself if it’s just a load of crap used as an excuse to take some wages away from your bottom line… :unamused:

Winseer:
Judge for yourself if it’s just a load of crap used as an excuse to take some wages away from your bottom line… :unamused:

Also lead in/out times come into the bonus
No infringements.

Fleetboard is quite manageable even in london traffic.

karl67:

Winseer:

No infringements.

And a Tesco own “infringement” - taking too much break, bang, no bonus…!!!

DAF95XF:

karl67:

Winseer:

No infringements.

And a Tesco own “infringement” - taking too much break, bang, no bonus…!!!

Make extensive use of POA then, and only use break to clear down 4.5hours driving. :wink:

As said plenty of poa.

…alternatively, don’t use TRG who are an american law concern out to staff places as cheaply as possible. Slave drivers Inc. quite literally.
Drivers are like workers on the Pyramids you might say. GREAT end product, but at what cost?
Very little for LLP in drivers, wages, H&S.
Very much for rank & file workers in long term retention,quality of life,confortable retirement. :frowning:

Has ADR Network lost the contract for Tesco then?