Trg logistics/agency offering full time at stobarts

Hi
Everyone
Anybody had any dealings or worked for Trg logistics/ agency offering full time plus expenses at goole and other Stobart tesco sites.

Is that he dream job only for ten months or is it a con ?

Advice required
Cheers all

Canman31,

I’ve moved your post to this forum where it can receive more views and be discussed. :smiley:

This is the job on directgov site

jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/GetJob. … g=2&AVSDM=

and this is TRG’s site

trglogistics.co.uk/

I sent them a speculative CV and enquiry about Class 2 jobs in Goole as I didn’t know the contract was for Stobarts initially. Received a phone call from them last night pretty much offering me a job, until I pointed out that I didn’t have my Class 1 yet! :laughing: The guy said I should give him a ring back when I have it, so will bear it in mind as I live in Goole and if they’re taking on new drivers I’d be more than happy to give it a go.

IT WILL BE CR/P THE CLASS 2 DRIVERS ARE ALL A SHOWER OF YOU KNOW WHAT AND DO NOT LIKE OUTSIDERS ITS A DULUX CONTRACT KNOW LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO STAYED A DAY LOL

oh , have you found a agency hiring for tesco donny , where they are supposed to not be allowed to hire until june , hmmmm :unamused: :unamused:

then theres a ad for haywood, where they have just made lots redundent ,because theres no work :unamused: :unamused:

‘Not everyone can be a world class driver’…according to the ad

TRG will be the Transport Religious Gathering run by the Mormons for the morons :laughing:

zeddman:
‘Not everyone can be a world class driver’…according to the ad

No I’m afraid they cant :exclamation: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

canman31:
Hi
Everyone
Anybody had any dealings or worked for Trg logistics/ agency offering full time plus expenses at goole and other Stobart tesco sites.

Advice required
Cheers all

Tesco express ,tesco extra shop deliveries,I can think of lots of words I could use to describe the job,but DREAM job :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: ,no :wink: :laughing:

canman31:
Hi
Everyone

Advice required
Cheers all

Stay well clear of SEB :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: ,Bianca is sound though(f.a.f so I’m led to believe :wink: :smiley: :smiley: )

holliefabbabe:
oh , have you found a agency hiring for tesco donny , where they are supposed to not be allowed to hire until june , hmmmm :unamused: :unamused:

then theres a ad for haywood, where they have just made lots redundent ,because theres no work :unamused: :unamused:

Have a look on gov website,advert for full time agency drivers to go into depot,pick up truck tri then drive to rdc and pick up tri and do caged deliveries to shops,then return to rdc,tip cages and run back to base,long term contract until jan 2014,location :wink: Newark.

bojo69:
IT WILL BE CR/P THE CLASS 2 DRIVERS ARE ALL A SHOWER OF YOU KNOW WHAT AND DO NOT LIKE OUTSIDERS ITS A DULUX CONTRACT KNOW LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO STAYED A DAY LOL

So you need a CR+AP licence instead of a C+E one then? :unamused: :smiley:

Wheel Nut:
TRG will be the Transport Religious Gathering run by the Mormons for the morons :laughing:

Is that where they were all going down the A303 towards Stonehenge then? :open_mouth:

dozy:

holliefabbabe:

Have a look on gov website,advert for full time agency drivers to go into depot,pick up truck tri then drive to rdc and pick up tri and do caged deliveries to shops,then return to rdc,tip cages and run back to base,long term contract until jan 2014,location :wink: Newark.

Do something fairly similar for Tesco Via Grafton Agency here in NI, sure its a gift of a job,
your no “BillyBigRigger” But I’m happy enough with the new fleet of VolvoFM’s and the few year old Axors are OK too. :sunglasses:
You never EVER get told to “Hurry up” :exclamation: :exclamation: :grimacing:

hi guys , i decided to put a call into them yesterday, and this morning, chap second time round couldn’t tell me much as he was office admin, told me i was going to get a call back straight away , guess what !!

Still Waiting

Does not surprise me that you had no call back. As I have posted before TRG are not good news, despite what their rep. on here says! As for the long term ongoing contract, I was promised one of those at Sainsburys waltham Point before christmas and suddenly after christmas the contract ended! Be carefull!!!

bojo69:

What?? :laughing: :laughing: Stobarts don’t have the ICI/dulux contract. I work on that contract and the class 2 drivers are a good bunch of lads, some of the agency lads have been there for a few years so can’t be that bad :unamused: :unamused:

rgt1973:
Does not surprise me that you had no call back. As I have posted before TRG are not good news, despite what their rep. on here says! As for the long term ongoing contract, I was promised one of those at Sainsburys waltham Point before christmas and suddenly after christmas the contract ended! Be carefull!!!

Foreign subbie was picking one of the loads up today when I was there,also giving away loads they don’t want to other firms,I guess it’s cheaper than truck/tri rental+agency wages.