Treveen Ltd

Does any-one know anything about this firm … based near Pocklington. E. Yorks. does ADR tanker work … I think they used to be Trevor Woodcliffe ?
PM me if you don’t want to put anything in public :wink:

STAY AWAY
Operated as Trevor woodliffe, went bust and ran under his daughters name, that has now gone bust and he is renaming as Trevor woodliffe agriculture and haulage. He owes drivers past and present quite a lot of money. Fuel cards are regularly on the stop list as are the accounts with tank cleaning depots. The vehicles are not serviced as they should be and the trailers are falling apart with old age. If you want a job were you are holding your breath waiting for your money on pay day give it a try but I warn you it will end in tears (yours not his). I realise this could look like just another disgruntled driver but I assure you I just don’t want other drivers to be in a bad situation as we are.

I know someone that worked there all the above is spot on ok while you doing what they want but as soon as as you turn a weekend down that’s it trouble starts she is supposed to be a nasty piece of work. They still owe my m8 wages and didn’t pay his tax neither for a period of time he’s still trying to sort tax out now 2yrs on

insolventcompanies.co.uk/tre … -05384450/

insolvencylist.com/search_re … mit=Search