Travis Perkins

Anyone do class 2 deliveries for Travis Perkins? Looking for info on pay based in North West.

Any help much appreciated

indeed.co.uk/jobs?q=travis% … 46cdb2b0f2

To be honest you’re have to ask the manager at the branch you want to work at. Each branch pays different as they allow the manager to run it as his own business, and the more he saves on your wages the bigger his bonus is.

Plus…remember they are shopkeepers and the cash register will get looked after better than the lorry!

Twoninety88:
Plus…remember they are shopkeepers and the cash register will get looked after better than the lorry!

I don’t think that is the case, think it’s main dealer maintenance package etc. They don’t do anything them selves, forklift etc are the same.

Odd days:

Twoninety88:
I don’t think that is the case, think it’s main dealer maintenance package etc. They don’t do anything them selves, forklift etc are the same.

That was supposed to have been a tongue in cheek remark, but having a mate who works for a builders merchant, they are not renowned for holding the driver or the truck or the truck itself in any regard.his area ma ager told him last week to serve customers on his 45 minute break!

I worked for CCF. Part of the “Travis Perkins Family”

Spoke to some lads who did work for TP. It was pretty much the same as us. Only they had lorry mounted Cranes, we had Moffatts.

Go to insert new build area of choice. Be told where said product needs to be left or some house address because Simon and Karren are doing their own extension so you have to try and get a pallet in their front garden.

Best info I can give. Get the lad/lady on the Forks on your side at new build sites. At least then you might get tipped abit quicker and sneak in a brew.

Pay was always correct. But I was Monthly Salaried. Think TP lads are as well but they where expected to do every other Saturday Morning.

The office staff where decent enough. Clearly managing Transport wasnt their first job title but they had their own targets to reach. Just left them to it and they left us to it.