Travis perkin's

Has anyone worked on the class 1 side doing depot drops from the main hubs. I’ve an assessment coming up for a job with them doing up to 10 drops per day to builders merchants etc. Pay is ok just need info on hours and conditions.

What depot? I know tilbury were paying over 30k when they were advertising. Good money for day work. Don’t think you’re pushed as all the branches are 8-5 and Saturday morning. Equipment looks tidy. If you can switch off to the h&s it looks a good job

It’s from the Northampton brackmill’s yard money sounds about right

As others have said, hours will probably be 8-5. Some of the places are tighter than a scotsmans wallet but you’ll be fine once you’ve done them.

TP give some great perks like certain % off at wickes ect ect.

H&S is pure religion , divert from thy word of H&S and thoust will be cast into the fires.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

sinclair89:
As others have said, hours will probably be 8-5. Some of the places are tighter than a scotsmans wallet but you’ll be fine once you’ve done them.

H&S is pure religion , divert from thy word of H&S and thoust will be cast into the fires.

+1 on that Get on truck bed without permission or hard hat and face the wrath of hades his self

blue estate:

sinclair89:

+1 on that Get on truck bed without permission or hard hat and face the wrath of hades his self

I worked with CCF, had a great time, but my first day on agency, I jumped on the back to make sure straps where on correct, Depot Manager came out scorning my actions.

My reply " I’m making the load safe"

His reply " I don’t care , get down"

Thanks gents I don’t think I would fit in with all the h&s bull. I’m a doer not a sheep just like to crack on and get the job done.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

sinclair89:

thoust? what is this thoust that you talk about :question:

v6quattrogrip:
Thanks gents I don’t think I would fit in with all the h&s bull. I’m a doer not a sheep just like to crack on and get the job done.

You’d better start getting used to fitting in with it unless you want to end up working for some skanky firm running sheds and paying crap wages because thats the way all the decent to work and decent paying companies are going.

v6quattrogrip:

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

If you don’t like h&s then TP is not for you. Trust me you won’t last 5 minutes.

On the plus side they hold a cracking driver of the year awards night :sunglasses:

Be a good boy whilst you’re on site, comply with their rules and regs, and look forward to good quality t’s & c’s, good equipment, not being rushed and a decent pay package for Monday to Friday work.