Travis perkins omega Warrington

Has anyone whose had assessment actually got a job yet . Was told I had a job there but have yet received a start day and can’t get hold of anyone to see whats happening.

good luck…it’s a nightmare…

How do you know are you waiting

I was told I could apply to it as I work for a TP owned company. That was the last I heard of it.

I wont lie mate, TP sites are designed to not be delivered to by wagons.

I’d say you’ve dodged a bullet because I am yet to meet a happy TP driver…be that out of Omega or the multi drop hiab lads.

sinclair89:
I was told I could apply to it as I work for a TP owned company. That was the last I heard of it.

I’d say you’ve dodged a bullet because I am yet to meet a happy TP driver…be that out of Omega or the multi drop hiab lads.

I was going to apply for a job delivering for Wickes, at the bottom it said TP owned company, didn’t sound too bad.

Is part of the TP done by DHL?

Yes mate DHL run the site that’s who I was ment be starting with.

sinclair89:

I meet happy TP drivers all the time. Just the same as anywhere else, someone’s going to have a gripe with something. Then they get over it. That’s life.

G6Bob:

sinclair89:

I was going to apply for a job delivering for Wickes, at the bottom it said TP owned company, didn’t sound too bad.

Most of the lads who work for companies owned by TP (CCF, Wickes ect) all seem ok.

I guess I was tarring all TP drivers with the same brush in regards to being unhappy but as I say, the ones I have met are not happy.

I heard that it was being ran by DHL the Omega site. But didn’t know if it defo was so didn’t mention it.

Also, it might be Salaried pay. But if you do overtime its usually x1.5 and paid the month after.

sinclair89:

G6Bob:

sinclair89:

Most of the lads who work for companies owned by TP (CCF, Wickes ect) all seem ok.

I guess I was tarring all TP drivers with the same brush in regards to being unhappy but as I say, the ones I have met are not happy.

I heard that it was being ran by DHL the Omega site. But didn’t know if it defo was so didn’t mention it.

Also, it might be Salaried pay. But if you do overtime its usually x1.5 and paid the month after.

Well the job I was going to apply for was salaried 28k, but no mention of DHL on the advert. It looked good to me as it would be a bit of a change from cages and pallets, and mentioned ADR and Moffett as part of the job.

I see quite a few Green curtain siders running in and out of DHL multi user site at Bellshill, they boys seem happy enough and certainly in no hurry at all. Also a few British Gypsum trailers as well.

CCF are TP as well?

Yeah CCF are owned by TP.
28K isn’t bad at all. They always pay on time tbh.

British Gypsum , I think, are their own company. They supply us (CCF) with wallboard and various powders for like bonding and such.

If its DHL in charge of the transport it might be better.

sinclair89:
Yeah CCF are owned by TP.
28K isn’t bad at all. They always pay on time tbh.

British Gypsum , I think, are their own company. They supply us (CCF) with wallboard and various powders for like bonding and such.

If its DHL in charge of the transport it might be better.

Yeah, me and a few mates are trying to get moving to different contracts within DHL and the TP and British Gypsum look a good from the outside. Is it just Curtains they have or do they have powder tankers?

TP as far as I know is just curtainside class 1. Class 2 Is hiab.

Again BG , I think, is all curtainside. They seem a happy lot.