Trapped Beaver

No, nothing to do with an injured ■■■■■, everyone’s favourite driver is stranded between j18 and j19 Northbound M6.

All because a knobend truck driver has decided to rear end a tanker.

It’s getting really embarrassing lately being a truck driver. :frowning:

Could be worse Beaver, could be me :sunglasses: , but seeing as i knocked off at 1330 and sitting on me fat arse at home i’ll raise a Peroni in your honour :laughing: :laughing:

Just close the blinds, wind the seat back and think of Vegas!

I saw the post on FB by Crewe police
cheshire.police.uk/news-and-app … e=Facebook

eagerbeaver:
No, nothing to do with an injured ■■■■■, everyone’s favourite driver is stranded between j18 and j19 Northbound M6.

So do you feel the same about car driving? I mean, judging by the crap parking and idiotic actions I see performed by car drivers on a daily basis, all car drivers should be hiding their heads in shame.

(I don’t drive a car btw… :grimacing: )

Saw that, avoided going down to the 56 on the way home and suffered the Runcorn Widnes bridge instead.

Think of the overtime…

I just assumed we were supposed to be a tad better than car drivers though Mule :neutral_face:

Could be worse though, I could have been born the raging moron that has just decided to do press ups on the deserted Southbound stretch next to me in Lane 2.

There are some special folk around.

Juddian:
Could be worse Beaver, could be me :sunglasses: , but seeing as i knocked off at 1330 and sitting on me fat arse at home i’ll raise a Peroni in your honour :laughing: :laughing:

Going up in my estimation all the time Juddian ,I’m on my 3rd Peroni :smiley: :smiley:

Shall I arrange a heli-drop for you EB. Diet coke etc. [WHITE SMILING FACE]

3.5 hours so far…

norb:

Juddian:

Going up in my estimation all the time Juddian ,I’m on my 3rd Peroni :smiley: :smiley:

Ah but have you got a proper tall Peroni glass to slurp it from?

hic :laughing:

18,000ltrs of corrosive liquid needs cleaning up before you go anywhere,then probably carriageway repairs…have your weekly test now then by time it’s openings you can crack on with next weeks work :smiley:

Juddian:

norb:

Juddian:

Ah but have you got a proper tall Peroni glass to slurp it from?

hic :laughing:

After a check of all my glasses ,I can confirm that I don’t :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: But I prefer to drink from the bottle ,well that is my excuse anyway :laughing: :laughing:

eagerbeaver:

Can’t be fella. Skilled occupation and all that. Surely someone doing a skilled job would have mastered the relatively basic task of stopping when the vehicle in front does… :open_mouth:

As has been said by others, it’s hardly a surprise that automation and emergency braking is being introduced when the plant pot element succeeds in bringing major motorways to a complete and long-lasting halt by crashing into the back of other lorries on an almost weekly basis. C’est la vie.

eagerbeaver:
3.5 hours so far…

Expected to reopen at 2200 hours according to Google maps

google.co.uk/maps/@53.12710 … a=!5m1!1e1

Click on no entry sign for opening time

I’m really hungry and I want my Mum :cry:

Just started my 16 hour!!! And no end in sight …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest I read was they are trying to release the traffic but whether that includes hgvs I don’t know. Hopefully soon, cant be that long surely.

Just passed the mile marker for knutsford services, hey ho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like we need to start a “free the Beaver” campaign.