Transporting goods from Portugal to UK

Hi guys, does anyone know any companies that transport goods from Portugal to uk, hopefully lisboa to bristol? I need to send a pallet or two and thought someone on here might now someone?

cheers ta

What is it? General freight, chilled or frozen?

Eurocruz is one but rhenus and Davies turner seem to have a lot of them in there hubs, hope that helps chap.

Simarco in Chelmsford do groupage back from Portugal used to bring a load in for them every other week, they use a depot in Porto near the airport as well as collections from around the country

http://www.transpascoal.pt/transpascoal_uk/

What is it needs moving? I can post icecream but it doesn’t survive.

freight solutions basildon

Contact Andre Garcia at Euro PSl ltd in Maldon Essex.Their partners are Garland Laidley Lda and have depots in Lisbon and Porto.Or Patinter in Mangualde.
Or Luis Simoes.
Stop Trans Lda.
Torres Tir.
Trevomar.
Lassens.

Psl phone number is 01621 854451.
Can the pallets come back in a van or break them down.
There is the Austrian firm LKW Walter.
They go everywhere.

DSV Ltd at Avonmouth cover Portugal or Broughton transport ltd that was Mortimers at Broughton Gifford near Melksham ask for Toby Stevens they may have a truck down that way.
Pulleyn at Reading or Davies international at Southampton.

Thanks alot for all the replys :smiley:

wish i’d thought about asking on here last year.

What about DB Schenker, Europa Worldwide Logistics or Dachser?

Pay for what you get.Eastern euro firm will damage it and load groupage and crush your pallets.Psl is the best in the Iberian Pennisula.

pmsl, you offer lkw walter and dsv and then whine about eastern european firms? :laughing:

Lkw Walters are based in Austria which is not in Eastern Europe.They would use a Portuguese owner driver.
Dsv is in Avonmouth not in Eastern Europe.A UK subbie or Portuguese hsulier to use.
Now you have something to whine about.

I see, things are quite different in the realm of Toby. Back in the real world, however, DSV almost exclusively uses EE subbies for international work. I worked for four years with more than ten guys, who used to do the long distance work from UK to italy and germany from there but left when the long distance work went towards pl and lt plated trucks, as those were paying the tolls themselves. lkw walter even worse, since dsv can actually hold on to decent subbies with guaranteed payment and steady work, walter doesn’t care.

toby1234abc:
DSV Ltd at Avonmouth cover Portugal or Broughton transport ltd that was Mortimers at Broughton Gifford near Melksham ask for Toby Stevens they may have a truck down that way.
Pulleyn at Reading or Davies international at Southampton.

you would be lucky if pulleyns would do a couple of pallets unless you want to pay top dollar,and i think you mean Toby Ovens at broughton transport hes the MD

What about Patinter?

If its a couple of pallets contact me and I can sort network rates

Gefco