Transport managers cpc course HELP

Cheapest and most effective way for me was to purchase the study material and go through that for a week, and then attend 2 revision days where we could essentially throw all questions at the trainer. Worked for me as I passed first time.

Neology:
Cheapest and most effective way for me was to purchase the study material and go through that for a week, and then attend 2 revision days where we could essentially throw all questions at the trainer. Worked for me as I passed first time.

I did the same, bought a study manual & took it with me on trunk. Read through whilst waiting to be loaded. Got some CD’s with it which listened to on my journey into work.
Went on a revision day, then took the tests. My certificate actually turned up today !!! - Hooray !!!

Toddy2:

Neology:

I did the same, bought a study manual & took it with me on trunk. Read through whilst waiting to be loaded. Got some CD’s with it which listened to on my journey into work.
Went on a revision day, then took the tests. My certificate actually turned up today !!! - Hooray !!!

Exactly! Found this great as we’re a new business and having shelled out a fortune for a new truck and more, there was nothing left to hand over £1,000+ to attend a training program with a high fail rate!