Transport Manager Sought

Hello All, I am a long time director of a haulage company in Milton Keynes and unfortunately our Transport Manager has out of the blue quit. Thus it has left a vaccancy. We have down-sized somewhat from three truck and a trailer to one truck. The post would only take up a maximum of VOSA approved 8hrs per week. Anyone intrested please contact me ASAP.

Would have said yes as I am not currently acting as Transport Manager on any O licences but your name is slightly concerning OVERLOAD!!! :smiley:

I have a CPC as well and not being used either and wouldn’t care what the name of the company or it’s directors are called.
Signed
Raymundoski :wink:

looks like we are on our way to milton keynes…

Cheers Raymundo. Get intouch asap. I do believe you would have to be in the Beds, Bucks, Northants area otherwise it would be hard to explain to VOSA how you would do your Transport Manager’s duties on a weekly basis if you are located in Morayshire. :frowning:

Can I point out this is a geniune posting for this postion which as stated before would take a ridiculously stupid amount of time to do. Less then 8 hrs. Easily.

Thank you.

Look in the Commercial Motor for Classic Transport Consultancy,they will try and find someone in your area.

Can you briefly fill us in on why your Transport Manager quit so suddenly?

I am to far out from you as midlands based , otherwise would have been interested