transport manager cpc

new to this site hello everyone i have my transport managers national and international cpc took it in 1995 as i used to have my own truck ,can any one tell me if you now need a refresher to keep it up to date,or do you loose it ,also can you get a replacement certs if you can where from ,took test at rothwell , i took course at leeds passed the training centre before christmas now its a firework shop things change any help would be welcomed cheers

davie t:
new to this site hello everyone i have my transport managers national and international cpc took it in 1995 as i used to have my own truck ,can any one tell me if you now need a refresher to keep it up to date,or do you loose it ,also can you get a replacement certs if you can where from ,took test at rothwell , i took course at leeds passed the training centre before christmas now its a firework shop things change any help would be welcomed cheers

No they last for life, once you have them, you can get replacement certificates from OCR but they will cost you about £35 a piece for the search.

there’s a link to a form to get replacement certificates here

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25364

davie t:

Hi davie t,

As already mentioned, your CPCs are safe. :smiley:

They do not need refreshing, and the good thing in your case is that you got them both at the same time so your Nat and Int count as a full set.

The only noticeable thing that’s changed since 1995 is that your original CPC certs were awarded by RSA, but now it’s OCR that awards them.

An application to the link that Denis provided will get you sorted, but as Malc mentioned, they’re not cheap.

thanks very much for the info ive only got copies left so i will replace them sxxt happens cheers

davie t:
thanks very much for the info ive only got copies left so i will replace them sxxt happens cheers

That may help, if you can furnish them with a copy, they may issue you new certificates for a fee, but without the search fee included. It is worth a try, give them a call before sending off a cheque.