Transmission error? Slow start

Hello. First of english isnt my first language, but hopefully i can make myself understood.

And i hope its ok to ask this.

So, i have a DAF LF 290 FAI -2022 automatic, with a JOAB loadchanger (a hook to pick up small containers)

Have driven it from when it was brand new for about a year now. And from the start i have encountered some rather weird problem with it.

So a little background of ALL the faulty stuf so i dont miss out on anything that might be connnected:

*Pump for the hook came faulty (fixed now)

*The buttons for putting on the worklights/backlight etc was wired incorrectly. (The little green light on the buttons wouldnt turn on) (fixed now)

*about “only” 8 times since i had it, a red motor error would turn on when i try to start the truck, leaving me unable to start it. (Turning off and on the main powerswitch fixes this) (not fixed afaik, the mechanic cant even find an error-log for this. I will call them the next time it happens without touching the powerswitch)

*about 8 times here too, (doesnt happen at same time as motorwarning), the parking-warmer (Webasto) wouldnt have started when i arrive in the morning. The display for it is turned on as IF it would have started. But the display is frozen when this happens. (Turn off/on powerswitch fixes this) (not fixed afaik)

And now my Main problem thats the most annoying, that the mechanic have tried to fixed for month’s without any success:

Once in a while, some days many times, sometimes it can go days without anything, a yellow error will occur with “transmission error”.

The yellow warning will only show for about 2-3seconds, then go away. And as far as i remember it Only happens when i drive superslow.

And this error i think is connected to my main problem:
As of above, this happens very random, not neccesarily at the same time as the yellow warning. and can stay like this for 5minutes, but can also stay like this for several days(and vice versa for it to be functional normal):

When i try to drive away at first gear (or second), i will need to accelerate up to ~1000rpm for the truck to even move. (My resting rpm is 700rpm).
This makes it very hard to drive smoothly when im on a hill and working.

Because when it function normally, the truck will start moving instantly when i hit ~710rpm.

Anyone encountered similar problem with the rpm?

And sorry for the messy text.

Thanks

Your english is fine.

DAF are terrible for electrical problems. We had some that weren’t even 2 months old before they had faults. These all sound like electrical problems and it needs to go to the main dealer.

Conor:
Your english is fine.

DAF are terrible for electrical problems. We had some that weren’t even 2 months old before they had faults. These all sound like electrical problems and it needs to go to the main dealer.

Thank you for your input. That was the latest thing they tried at the mechanics. Stresstested the electronic on the cablemass or something like that. But i guess its not that easy.

Do you still think they will take the truck back after a whole year? In our defence it has been under warranty-visits for this problem at the mechanics since the start though