Transline Group

Five years actually slinky dog

I signed up with them to get ASDA work but didn’t sign everything and cancelled the assessment. I deliberately did not sign the blank cheque. The sheet with the pay rates not filled in!

I haven’t been back in touch and I am making the same rate on containers with the added bonus of being treated like a human being

AsphaltAnimal:
Been in touch with the manchester branch this week, say they have a temp to perm contract at k&n
10 weeks on for transline then over into k&n contract

Anybody experience of this?

OR you could apply direct to K&N as there advertising on there website at Traffod Park. :slight_smile:

Yeh saw that after I’d been for assessment
I’ll crack on I think with them for 10 weeks :slight_smile:

scanny77:
I deliberately did not sign the blank cheque.

Whats the blank cheque? Sounds very worrying.

I went for an interview in hemel Hempstead for a job at amazon…they said they would sort out a second interview with the client and ring me…that was 2 years ago and im still waiting… the person I was dealing with would never answer her phone or return my calls. My negative comments lasted about 2 mins on their fb page before they removed them
Would not recommend them

Doc Hollyday:

scanny77:
I deliberately did not sign the blank cheque.

Whats the blank cheque? Sounds very worrying.

‘sign here and we will fill in the pay rates later’

No I will sign it after I have the pay rates on paper. Or in my case, I wont bother with them at all

scanny77:
‘sign here and we will fill in the pay rates later’

No I will sign it after I have the pay rates on paper. Or in my case, I wont bother with them at all

Don’t blame you. I used to work on agency over 12 years ago and never had any problems and was treated fairly. Sadly it seems those days are gone. :frowning:

How’s the work in your area? Is there a big driver shortage too?

Pick and choose where you want to work. I spent 12 months on a contract but for various reasons decided to leave to do containers. It was only a week or 2 for a change of pace but I am enjoying it, especially the fact that I spend an hour less in the car every day. Now I do 2 or 3 days on containers and 2 days on the other contract which is trunking. Everybody is crying out for drivers around here but the agencies I work for don’t hassle me. I tell them when I will work and where and that’s it. I am quite happy and I am ready to do a bit more work in October then steady in November before the mad rush through December. December is when you choose whether or not you are working after Xmas and the contract I walked away from (partially) is 12 months a year so that’s where I will work flat out in december

■■■■■■00:
Five years actually slinky dog

5yrs with Translies! So where you working out of then? are you getting 5 or 6 shifts a week then?

I am giving them another go. New person and i want to switch to ASDA for my Saturday shift. £2 per hour more plus its walking distance so a 10 hour shift pays the same as my current saturday job (including fuel cost) but I am doing a 13 hour shift. I can also use them to fill any midweek gaps