Transline. Close to administration

As per the link.

Transline close to administration.

I know they were the main supplier of drivers at Samworths in Leicester (not sure if they still are).

news.sky.com/story/sports-direct … n-10851555

I tried to register with this firm awhile back, in Trafford Park, turned up met some guy, had a chat was asked to film in some forms, like agencies do. 90 minutes later, still sat there waiting for him to return. Told the guy on the front desk I’m done, waited 5 more minutes walked out throwing the pen at the dude on the front desk.

■■■■ this place!

tommymanc:
Told the guy on the front desk I’m done, waited 5 more minutes walked out throwing the pen at the dude on the front desk.

[zb] this place!

Hardy his fault the interviewer is late or whatever…he should have thrown something substantially heavier back at you

One less awul agency.Still tbousands more tho.

Is that because they ripped of the drivers and hmrc

Jackron:

If they are ripping drivers off why would it have happened? According to most on here the agencies are making a fortune out of drivers

halewood:
One less awul agency.Still tbousands more tho.

Don’t think they will be going anywhere.
Since they have already been in discussion with administrators looks like a pre-pack.

mac12:

Jackron:

If they are ripping drivers off why would it have happened? According to most on here the agencies are making a fortune out of drivers

Not making a fortune out of haulage companies then? To pay rates to agency drivers that are more than their own drivers.

Will be another Transline A.Simply try avoid not paid tax.

tommymanc:
I tried to register with this firm awhile back, in Trafford Park, turned up met some guy, had a chat was asked to film in some forms, like agencies do. 90 minutes later, still sat there waiting for him to return. Told the guy on the front desk I’m done, waited 5 more minutes walked out throwing the pen at the dude on the front desk.

[zb] this place!

Little wonder drivers are regarded as petulant children in many quarters, is it?

They have their own haulage company now that is seperate from the Agency.

Very easy to set back up again, no doubt just using a slight variation of the original name. Over here though when a company goes into admin it has to be new directors/ management and new name entirely if using the same workforce to set up again doing the same type of business…

This country lets directors get away with too much. The flour mill where I used to work is going through similar at the moment, laying off staff creditors not being paid, mortgaged new warehouse being snatched back by the bank.
They had several takeover bids fall through because the directors were asked to step down and refused.
Now if things aren’t resolved with creditors by the end of next week, they’ll shut down. Loads of people out of work because of someones’ bad management and stubborness.

Matthews, Shipton?