Transline agency manchester branch what are the like?

Been told will prob have to transfer to them to stay in Somerfield Lea green. Anyone know what they are like or what other contracts they have?

They have the wincanton contract at sherburn ( north yorks ) based at the old somerfield site now owned by sainsburys.

david

I worked for there office in Halifax about 6 years ago, they had Royal Mail contract at Leeds and Europort, easy work, but avoid delivering toilets from Bradford, double stacked pallets,

LASHHGV:
Been told will prob have to transfer to them to stay in Somerfield Lea green. Anyone know what they are like or what other contracts they have?

I mentioned this a long time ago. I’ve worked for Transline before, they seem to have some sort of relationship with Wincanton and always seem to end up the master vendor. Although, like you i had worked in Lea Green since its inception, after a short time away from it when i went back to work there i had to undergo an ‘assement’, which was basically watching a guy operate a tail lift and show me where the exits where and how to keep safe, but in reality Wincanton wanted me to obey their rules, and break the law…i.e unloading in restricted parking areas etc…as i’ve posted before !!! Oh, the person doing the inducting was a Transline employee !! Transline have also been found guilty in court of misleading job applicants :wink: