Transam moving south

Did any one spot the large number off transam black DAF s moving south on tuesday afternoon. I saw the first one at Keele, or should i say , first four, then lost count at 8 , at warrington. then spotted 2 crew coaches and another few Transam trucks. saw my last one in Tebay filling up, but didnt get to speak to driver, to ask , whos tour he was on and where he was heading. I did some loading, unloading for them back in early 90 s, now i hear thay have a large fleet as they took over Edwin shirley just recently.

They all come out of Northern Ireland this morn… Met at least 20-30 EST & Transam on the A75 as well as 6 x Beat The STreet coaches? Jessie J & Rihanna are the last big names I heard of playing in the north.

prob the britney spears mob.
and i mean mob :grimacing:

I think the britney spears mob are over in the north east

dont care!!!

I got a txt from euromat this morning, hes on his way to the 02 from Cairnryan,

Katy Perry - Aberdeen to Birmingham

Yepp of been us Katy perry lot and the the next morning britney was doing it as well. 16 of us on kp and 7 buses just all about to leave birmingham now for Newcastle then up to Scotland again,…

Jessie J

fly by night has that gig, was in bridlington wes night

We met them all at topaz Dublin 2 nights ago, something like 28 trucks in all a mix of est and transam. And plenty of beat the street with foreign plates, same night that a woman managed to have half her head took off on the fair ride outside the O2 very nasty business.