Trans-T new corporate image

Well I have been hearing little roomers and secret at the bar of the truckstop
Well we should all stop lissening now and stop drinking

But I have seen down the road that his old turquoise motors that he had with all the glorified stcikers of Trans-T on are now gone
I mean sure the motors are still on the road with a container trailer on the back of it
Just without the sing writting

I did hear they went skint a while ago and and someone one here did mention the new trading name . I went past the yard the other day and counted 12 motors parked up in various colours some still in the horrible green colour and all that a could see had no driver kit in either .

There are many multi millionairs with failed firms behind them . im sure it was mentioned on here with a mod giving new trading name .

Seen a few plain fh’s in tilbury with trans t on the headboard

That green colour was actually blue, it was the standard Mercedes colour when the new generation range came out.

The Terrys, who own Trans T have had a bit of bother with the ministry over the last few years, so the rebranding could be a way around that, a new face at the helm and a clean sheet…

chester1:
There are many multi millionairs with failed firms behind them . im sure it was mentioned on here with a mod giving new trading name .

what gives you the idea that they are mulit million airs
Nothing to do with my post being removed is it :exclamation:
Well big brand new cars and motor homes and pay the drivers cash springs to mind

Now how on earth has someone made such a sucsess of a Cut-through industry
Well there line of business, bringing stuff off the boat from abroad springs to mind :wink:

newmercman:
The Terrys, who own Trans T have had a bit of bother with the ministry over the last few years, so the rebranding could be a way around that, a new face at the helm and a clean sheet…

Yes they where up in front of the ministry last year and junior paid the fine there and then on his credit card
Put his card out of his pocket and said 'there you go then, will come off my tax bill next year) the judge did not like that

So this thing they have going on at the moment has to be something different
A clean sheet I dont think so, more like another dirty trick

Your post was removed because it made specific and clear allegations of illegal activity- with no evidence to back up those comments, you may like getting sued the owners of this website have no wish to- either wind your neck in or provide proof when you post…

Post again in the same manner and your posts will be removed and you will not be able to post again without a moderator checking your posts first

Yeah that’s obviously what’s going on, a bloke and his son that have been in transport for 40 odd years, running a fleet under admittedly dubious methods of drivers hours, stands to reason that they’ll be smuggling to make their money.

Muppet :unamused:

Rikki-UK:

Your post was removed because it made specific and clear allegations of illegal activity- with no evidence to back up those comments, you may like getting sued the owners of this website have no wish to- either wind your neck in or provide proof when you post…

Post again in the same manner and your posts will be removed and you will not be able to post again without a moderator checking your posts first

You keep going on about getting suided but what are you so frightened of?
Last year there was a user name called ‘Billy The Kid’ who posted about said company and as a matter of a fact worked for them as well
His posting where removed and your comment was something like ‘Dont want to end the year with a law suite’
But that posting and thread seams to have gone as well

newmercman:
Yeah that’s obviously what’s going on, a bloke and his son that have been in transport for 40 odd years, running a fleet under admittedly dubious methods of drivers hours, stands to reason that they’ll be smuggling to make their money.

Muppet :unamused:

They have not fidel drivers hours for years

Sounds like someone didn’t fit the new corporate image ! No wonder your now working for someone that has you pay to repair his truck

Boss and Driver’s new corporate image seems to be McThickery :smiley:

^^^ and can’t spell either, just like B & D :laughing: