Trans Arabia /S. Jones of Aldridge:A few pics

I know what you mean John !!!

Nice one Backsplice , Mirlin you where in safe hands , Ron

image.jpg

S Jones Reunion , Jona’s truck proudly standing in the car park , under the bonnet we all know there’s a ■■■■■■■ with a Jake brake , this truck is unique and a credit to its owner Ron

A really great shot Ron …what you might call a look at the past but what happened to the T/A colors ■■?

backsplice:
A really great shot Ron …what you might call a look at the past but what happened to the T/A colors ■■?

G/day G/day. Backsplice . I was a bit disappointed that 117 was not there , to me that would have been the Main attraction IT realy is somthing special to me , and I am sure to all the lads associated with that country of heat sand and mountains that you know so well KSA . I will get a photo of the now finished ERF some time later ,in the mean time here’s a shot of its near completion Ron

image.jpg

image.jpg

ronhawk:

backsplice:

G/day G/day. Backsplice . I was a bit disappointed that 117 was not there , to me that would have been the Main attraction IT realy is somthing special to me , and I am sure to all the lads associated with that country of heat sand and mountains that you know so well KSA . I will get a photo of the now finished ERF some time later ,in the mean time here’s a shot of its near completion Ron

Ron
Was MEJ there?
The bottom picture - is that Bill Cooper and Frank Hicken?

Thanks for keeping the thread going

Ken b

Kenb:

ronhawk:

backsplice:

Ron
Was MEJ there?

Ken b

ronhawk:

Kenb:

ronhawk:

backsplice:

Ron
Was MEJ there?

Ken b

Thanks for quick response- sorry I missed it.

Was in Hinckley Friday on a factory and museum tour of the Triumph factory - you would have liked that.

See you about as stupid as me clumbing ladders at our age - apple picking etc

Cheers

Ken b

Gypsy Dave on the roof awaiting Devine inspiration

image.jpg

Ronnie …I,m ready to head to the Souk to add to my collection of tapes ■■?

Nice one Backsplice ,

Poppy Rd Lest we forget , Ron

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Seasons greetings from the shed ,

image.jpg

ronhawk:

Star over Mecca??!!

Ron - How many xmas’s Did you spend in Saudi?

Kenb:

ronhawk:

Star over Mecca??!!

Ron - How many xmas’s Did you spend in Saudi?

Whow what a question !!! K B

Star over Mecca. I like that thanks KB

Happy Christmas Backsplice,

image.jpg

ronhawk:

Blimey! You don’t see many stars like that in the sky.

You sure you aren’t expecting a grandchild to be born in that shed on the 25th are you Ron■■?

John.

I would like to think of Conceiving would be more like it John on the 25th Har Har don’t tell Mirlin ? , it took some getting " UP " the Star I mean !!! , it’s 50ft up on a tree at the bottom of the garden ? I did it with the telescopic fishing rod and a 5/8 BSF NUT flying up and over , at the umpteenth time I got it Ron Below is a Christmas tail

:frowning:

John West:

ronhawk:

Blimey! You don’t see many stars like that in the sky.

You sure you aren’t expecting a grandchild to be born in that shed on the 25th are you Ron■■?

John.

John
That’s hysterical funny - wouder who Mary is?

Ken