Tramping

Sorry if I’m being stupid but I have tried to search for it on here and Google but can’t find the answer.

What is tramping?

its an old truckie habit of driving along quiet deserted rural roads,and looking for gentlemen of no fixed abode.to be best prepared for this truckie custom then one should always have a bottle or two of strong alcohol for them to imbibe from.after pleasantaries have been exchanged and a suitable period has alapsed to allow the aforementioned harry ramp to consume enough alcohol to render him virtually unconcious,then we usually pull off the road where there are no witnesses,gently, and quietly,so as not to wake him, we remove his boots and socks, and drag him into the lower bunk,and at that point,perhaps it might be best if someone else could elabourate on this one for me as im starting to get a bit twitchy now,and the slabbers are making the keys all slippy…

it living like a homeless tramp, in a truck, cos the man (boss) tells you that you have to, no comfy double bed until friday night my son, you’re a trucker now!

or if you like your own bed you can work days or nights for less money.

It’s the name giving to the driver who spends all week and sometimes longer if on euro work.who lives in the truck for however long your away for.

Excellent thanks for the information.

Hi Dieseldog ,with reference to the strong alchohol, would you reccomend the DICKENS CIDER or the ■■■■■■■ CIDER ?