Tramping jobs in Scotland

I’ve been looking for tramping work along the central belt since early December and have not been able to find anything. I’m Glasgow based so easy enough to get to anywhere along the M8. Anyone else noticed there’s not much tramping wise up here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reefie:
I’ve been looking for tramping work along the central belt since early December and have not been able to find anything. I’m Glasgow based so easy enough to get to anywhere along the M8. Anyone else noticed there’s not much tramping wise up here?

Currie european at coaybridge advertising.

cgscott:

Reefie:

I did a week for them in September. They don’t look after their gear and it’s £8.50 an hour. I did it through agency and got £10 an hour.

Turners Soham running out of larkhall.

cgscott:
Turners Soham running out of larkhall.

I’ll check them out. Any idea what the pay is like there?

Reefie:

cgscott:

Reefie:

I did a week for them in September. They don’t look after their gear and it’s £8.50 an hour. I did it through agency and got £10 an hour.

Do us all a favour please mate and stop steering wagons for £8.50 an hour ffs :frowning:

AD Logistics, Pollock’s, Coulthards, Stuart Nicol, fish men at Larkhall, Stevenson’s, Keedwells, Jenkies is only an hour down the 74.