Tramping and sorting issues at home

what a nightmare it can be , floods of tears yesterday
As by the sound of it she’s reversing out of a parking bay and another driver is and bang ( didn’t like the sound of I didn’t see him on reversing camera ) , anyway trying to sort
It on phone , car type ( don’t know she gave me reg) , is damage over
12 inches long ( she just said bumper is scuffed ), etc etc
Whilst your trying to do job, sorted of sorted eventually .
2 am , phone , there’s hell of noise from shower , water pouring out box , shower head , black water in shower tray , switch everything off , where is everything , stop ■■■■ is in sink cuboard , he need to lift inspection panel , ring home serve , where’s number , wrote in cuboard but I’ve a feeling they don’t do showers , just ring them , no good till 8 am , googles 24 he plumbers , no one answers phone , eventually gets lad , comes out and makes things safe and back morn to fit new shower , said burnt out .
Frightening for Mrs , she seems strong and independent but on her own cant be nice , you just do the jobs when your home , don’t think what if at 2 in morn and your not there , always sorted car insurance accidents etc , think I’ll have to start doing a few what to do in the event of a, b, c

)

One ,get another job ,two get another wife,turn the phone off,stop facetiming,we all had wives and kids,tell her to get a grip.

US older retired men who went away for a least 3 weeks to a month ,i only phoned every saturday… the last thing you need is silly crap from home.switch the phone off , you young lads have no idea…driving is more than a job its a vocation,if your serious …

peggydeckboy:
One ,get another job ,two get another wife,turn the phone off,stop facetiming,we all had wives and kids,tell her to get a grip.

US older retired men who went away for a least 3 weeks to a month ,i only phoned every saturday… the last thing you need is silly crap from home.switch the phone off , you young lads have no idea…driving is more than a job its a vocation,if your serious …

Bloody hell :angry: :angry: I do like the young bit , 56 , I just thought I was getting a bit soft and caring in my old age , or maybe Ibe finally realised life’s not just all about me , there’s others to consider , as for FaceTime not a chance , I like my football , cars and annoying folks on here :wink: . Apparently though I’m not to txt daughter I’ve to snap chat her as it’s free ( this sounds fun )

^^
That picture, and the others we keep on seeing, were funny the first one hundred times. Now? yawn.

cav551:
^^
That picture, and the others we keep on seeing, were funny the first one hundred times. Now? yawn.

images-3.jpg

You appear to be getting a lot of negative vibes on here of late ND I’ve noticed.
There’s one or two on here wanting things 100% serious 100% of the time it would seem, and seem to take a dim view of a bit of light ( and yeh, ok, admittedlly childish :smiley: ) fun from time to time.
I think even The Fun Police have a couple of informants on here. :open_mouth: so be warned.

Being serious on serious issues is fine I agree, but ffs :unamused: , there are definitely a few morbid boring types invaded the forum of late. :unamused:
No names mentioned so no comebacks.

Anyway, with that in mind, and not to cause any offence on here…which sat nav would you recommend to get me to Tesco rdc every day, and do you know if Stobarts are any good to work for ?
I’ve watched the tv box sets, and they look a good firm.
And btw… none of this light hearted fun stuff type rubbish, I need to know these things it’s important.

Get back to me, but I’m reading an Anton Chekov at the moment so I may take some time to answer, then I need to catalogue my stamp collection for a meeting in the Philatelist association social c club,… big night there on Saturday, annual Train Spotter’s Morris Dancing charity do, competition.
All welcome.

No I aint ■■■■■■■ just bored and off to bed, parked on an ind est with ■■■■ all around here. :cry:

Edit; AND… I’ve put it on the wrong thread. :unamused: :blush: :smiley:

Panic over folks, it’s just another Friday thread

It’s a common problem when away from ones loved ones, I dread the call from my beloved informing me something has happened/broken.

Last time was a call at about 10pm to inform me the plug sockets weren’t working upstairs.
Que a step by step instruction on how to reset the breaker thingy.

Anyway the trip switch kept going off so I asked her what the last thing she plugged in was.
Turns out it was the battery charger.

My next mistake was to ask why on earth she charging batteries this late at night.

OMG it kicked off big time with the wife saying:
“Don’t start you know ■■■■ well what I’m using the batteries in, I wouldn’t need it if you where here.”

When I asked if she couldn’t just use her finger or the cat for now things just got worse.

Dipper_Dave:
It’s a common problem when away from ones loved ones, I dread the call from my beloved informing me something has happened/broken.

Last time was a call at about 10pm to inform me the plug sockets weren’t working upstairs.
Que a step by step instruction on how to reset the breaker thingy.

Anyway the trip switch kept going off so I asked her what the last thing she plugged in was.
Turns out it was the battery charger.

My next mistake was to ask why on earth she charging batteries this late at night.

OMG it kicked off big time with the wife saying:
“Don’t start you know ■■■■ well what I’m using the batteries in, I wouldn’t need it if you where here.”

When I asked if she couldn’t just use her finger or the cat for now things just got worse.

Is that the cat in your avatar pic Dave?

To be fair she sounds anything but strong and independent

Now we know where you paranoid complex comes from it’s not easy tramping and putting up with a missus ringing you every time there’s a knock on the door
Time for a change

I have never had any problems with tramping…

Let me take this opportunity to share one of my favourite family photos.

IMG_1107.PNG

:laughing:

:open_mouth:

It’s all a part of the job unfortunately. I have had problems myself in the past. My wife sent me a message once to say she had been taken to the ER in the middle of the night, I was 500 miles away on a job, it took me two days to deliver and get to her.
You just have to put up with it.

Could be worse my girlfriend is in Thailand

I hate it when she phones me at home and the wife answers :smiley:

Seriously my mate has just started tramping and banned his missus from phoning him , shes going mental , hes never been happier :smiley:

noreversing:

I knew of one young guy a couple of years ago who met a girl in Thailand on holiday.
He actually propised to her and told everybody he was saving to bring her over here,… but in the meantime he was sending all his wages over there for her to ‘‘look after her family’’ :open_mouth: :laughing:
He never had any money (obviously) and slept in his truck in the yard at weekends…I kid you not.

If he had not been such a pathetic mug I might have felt slightly sorry for him.
It made me wonder if he was the only one who was sending cash over to her. :smiley:

Oh yes the Thailand experience, I must confess I have gone full Thai and fell in love (well ■■■■) with a Thai lady.

To be honest she had a bigger chopper than I did, best ■■■ I have ever had but didn’t send shim no cash though.

Edit: To be fair the only thing that comes close (pardon the pun) is when the wife gets her ■■■■■■■ gear on.

robroy:

noreversing:

I knew of one young guy a couple of years ago who met a girl in Thailand on holiday.
He actually propised to her and told everybody he was saving to bring her over here,… but in the meantime he was sending all his wages over there for her to ‘‘look after her family’’ :open_mouth: :laughing:
He never had any money (obviously) and slept in his truck in the yard at weekends…I kid you not.

If he had not been such a pathetic mug I might have felt slightly sorry for him.
It made me wonder if he was the only one who was sending cash over to her. :smiley:

yes you need to be living there full time , holiday and forget them is my motto :smiley: plus I am a jock so being tight comes easy for me :stuck_out_tongue:

he’s not the only one sending money I know girls getting money from guys they met on the internet, crazy at least get some boom boom 55555555