Tramping and family life

mark1284:
Tramping or family life

Modified the thread title for you :wink:

dozy:
Maybe show her a few of my threads & she might not think she’s so hard done by !!

All that wasted steak. Few cows worth I bet :smiley:

Maybe show her a few of my threads & she might not think she’s so hard done by !!
[/quote]
This says it all, as I said on a previous post some spouses it suits if you’re gone all week and some preferably like it longer and definitely Friday night included, it’s because they have their own life

it does not matter how many posts you get it will never be the answer you need, i am afraid your on your own, good luck,

if she ever out of the blue accuses you of playing away,guaranteed that SHE is the one doing it. Picking faults is another sign

mark1284:
No thank you for sacrificing home time and putting all the hours in god sends for my family to live a comfortable life. She doesn’t complain when she’s spending it

There is so much resentment in those seven words. The real problem is right there. Changing jobs won’t deal with it, it would just be papering over the cracks.

Sit down and talk things over.Look at things that you can cut back and start there.

Like with most wives you will you will be on a loser, wants you home, but wants the the same money to spend even though your doing less hours.
Then you get it in the neck again,its we need this and that doing but we can`t afford it :laughing: :laughing:

lolipop:
Like with most wives you will you will be on a loser, wants you home, but wants the the same money to spend even though your doing less hours.
Then you get it in the neck again,its we need this and that doing but we can`t afford it :laughing: :laughing:

Where’s the like button…spot on with this

I love it when the Missus says “yeah you do a lot of hours but it’s not really work is it? You are just sitting down really” :smiley: right until you take them away with you for a week and deliberately max your hours out that is! :smiley: