Trampers - Carrying Water?

Not much good if you are swapping motors all the time but,I have a 2m x 10cm plastic drain pipe clamped to the side spoiler bracket on my Actros,not sure how much it holds,probably about 40l. (How do you work out the volume?)
It has a tap on the bottom which has a snap on hose connector,so I fill it from a hose connected to the tap in my garage.

For water for making coffee I use a 10l plastic fuel container and,as we have a water softener,my coffee maker is as free of limescale as the day I bought it (3 years ago).

I used to use only bottled water for making coffee,but still got limescale!

KW:
Not much good if you are swapping motors all the time but,I have a 2m x 10cm plastic drain pipe clamped to the side spoiler bracket on my Actros,not sure how much it holds,probably about 40l. (How do you work out the volume?)
It has a tap on the bottom which has a snap on hose connector,so I fill it from a hose connected to the tap in my garage.

For water for making coffee I use a 10l plastic fuel container and,as we have a water softener,my coffee maker is as free of limescale as the day I bought it (3 years ago).

2m x 10cm

Ï€ r2 x h I reckon it is 62.8 litres

Put a little bleach in the bottle fill with watrer leave itt half an hour and rinse it well.
They put chlorine in drinking water at the moment so it doesn’t kill you immidiatly, but leaving your bottle dirty will do his best.
Legionella will do nicely in water standing in your cab.
A little bleach kills it all and take all the staining and slimey crab out. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Rob K:

jessicas dad:

phantom309:
dad uses this for carrying water, quite usefull and easy to clean (never bought off this site just an example :slight_smile: )
wavianassociates.com/800gm-p … s-44-p.asp

ive got one the same but without the tap and ive had it for years and never clean inside it. :laughing:

Mine’s same Alex. Although mine’s got a tap of it. Got it from that camping place at the top of the hill on Selby Road just after Kippax turn when you’ve come through Garforth. Was really cheap.

yep brilliant shop thats where i buy all my gear as well.

Wheel Nut:

KW:

2m x 10cm

Ï€ r2 x h I reckon it is 62.8 litres

Cheers for that Malc,never realised it was that much.