training

Hello everyone, I am Peter from ■■■■■■■■ next week I am starting HGV Class C training and would like support from you guys and girls

Ask away , anything apart from getting one of us to drive for you , as most of us would probably fail due to bad habits !

Read the stickies on this forum as they should contain 99.99% of what you need to know

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=102135

petermyers:
Hello all, my name is Peter Myers from ■■■■■■■■ I am too doing my HGV/LGV class 2 this sep with systems training in Carlisle.
I know finding work when past is going to be hard so any help out their would be a great help to me.
I found it hard to get the cost of the training but got their in the end, I too is out of work but don’t like been on JSA, I use to be self-employed has a builder and been out of work for a good 3 years now.

Did you move?

Good Luck mate.

Try and relax and enjoy it. I’ve loved …most of this week. I’ve got my cat C test tomorrow.

Cheers
Gareth

Thanks for all the messages, I use to live in Leeds and then Hull and now ■■■■■■■■ if I pass I am happy to go any where in the uk to get work, my wife is happy for me to do this and I am too.

Peter Myers

Hi Gareth, good look to you too for tomorrow please let me know how you get on.

Peter Myers

gar374:
Good Luck mate.

Try and relax and enjoy it. I’ve loved …most of this week. I’ve got my cat C test tomorrow.

Cheers
Gareth

Thanks Peter, I certainly will do.

I’ve got a video diary of my training, well, my ramblings/ups and downs about each day if you’re interested. Just uploading todays entry now.

Cheers
Gareth

will do Gareth.

Peter Myers

gar374:
Thanks Peter, I certainly will do.

I’ve got a video diary of my training, well, my ramblings/ups and downs about each day if you’re interested. Just uploading todays entry now.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9dnd86l2rBIHDJh_FxzYgKiRrWwkk-pe

Cheers
Gareth