Training straight to class 1 (c+e)

i start my class 1 training on the 15th so i’ll be having my test on the first week its been issued.

You’ve confused me! Have you already passed CAT C?

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Pete S:

i start my class 1 training on the 15th so i’ll be having my test on the first week its been issued.

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

yeah i’ve been driving cat c for around four years now and was set to make the jump even before all this talk happened.
not sure if thats worked out well for me or not lol

Mani:

Pete S:

Pete S [emoji38] [emoji38]

yeah i’ve been driving cat c for around four years now and was set to make the jump even before all this talk happened.
not sure if thats worked out well for me or not lol

If you already have your Cat C licence nothing really will change for you other than the reversing and coupling/uncoupling will not be assessed by the DVSA examiner.

NEW INFO REGARDING UPGRADE FROM C PROVISIONAL TO C+E

If you have a Class C provisional and want to upgrade to a Class C+E then the DVLA will provide an email address for you to apply without having to fill out the forms again.

I will post the email address when I get it.

David DeHavilland:
NEW INFO REGARDING UPGRADE FROM C PROVISIONAL TO C+E

If you have a Class C provisional and want to upgrade to a Class C+E then the DVLA will provide an email address for you to apply without having to fill out the forms again.

I will post the email address when I get it.

You mean like has already been posted here:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=170538

ROG:

I cannot see any reason for a Cat C provisional to be upgraded to a class C+E automatically.

I cannot see why not either = simple computer input

Ok by now everybody probably knows you can upgrade your licence via email.

extraprovisional@dvla.co.uk

You need only put your :-
NAME
DRIVERNUMBER
DATE OF BIRTH

No need to write anything else as it is an automated system.

The response is within a few minutes and you can use this reply along with the email you sent and along with you licence you have a class C+E. You will need to print off the emails and keep them with you.

By using these emails you are deemed to have no change in circumstances eg Medical, Convictions/Points etc since you originally applied. Common sense has prevailed!