Training Library

Hiya

I have forwarded my LGV theory test cdrom and hazard perception dvd onto newbie lee!

I have suggested that rather than selling items that we help eachothers and new potential drivers by posting them to the next person who feels that it would help them pass there tests!

I have asked lee that when he is finished with it, and if someone else posts here to say they would like to borrow them that they post asking if they are available and they can be posted to the next person!

This forum could be used to find out if there is a demand for this it could help people keep the costs of there training down and help fellow colleagues! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh just a thought if anyone else has other items they would like to throw in to help others would be very welcome!

I have my LGV dsa book on the practical test, but as i am starting my C+E training in 2 weeks i need it at the mo, but hopefully soon i will be able to throw that in too :stuck_out_tongue:

What a mint idea that is, :smiley:
I can provide boxing gloves,and crash helmets for featherstone test centre :smiley: :smiley:
No seriously thats a great idea :stuck_out_tongue:

DAZ’LE:
What a mint idea that is, :smiley:
I can provide boxing gloves,and crash helmets for featherstone test centre :smiley: :smiley:
No seriously thats a great idea :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: