Training in Essex, recomendations Please

Benjie83

There are 7 listed HGV training companies based in Essex, so plenty of choice locally, just a case of hitting the phone getting some quotes, see which one offers you an assessment drive for say an one hour… failing that if you get some good positive feed back from any of them ask to go and have butches at there site and vehicles they got…

The if you don’t like what you see…cast your net further…

animal:

elmet training:

animal:
Like here Paul

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44667

:smiley:
Yes but I Dont think it should be in hidden in LGV traing tips.

Paul :smiley:

Yep but where do you stop with the sticky as we know a lot don’t read them & ask a question that is in 1 of them or a change of the title maybe to include "Recommended training Schools "

Maybe it should be titled “find recommended training providers in your area”

Surely this would be perfect for this forum.

MANY thanks again fella’s for all the recc’s, deffo need a THANKS button on here!!!

Gonna get phone bashing tomorrow, like to be C’d up by Christmas and Artic’d by 33 so 9month to get that sorted although ideally both by Christmas hahaha just want to get driving and do me dad an family proud…

Going for manual box learning that’s for sure now :grimacing:

elmet training:

animal:

elmet training:

animal:
Like here Paul

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44667

:smiley:
Yes but I Dont think it should be in hidden in LGV traing tips.

Yep but where do you stop with the sticky as we know a lot don’t read them & ask a question that is in 1 of them or a change of the title maybe to include "Recommended training Schools "

Maybe it should be titled “find recommended training providers in your area”

Surely this would be perfect for this forum.

+1 :grimacing: