Training Finally Confirmed

Hi all,

Eventually have my Cat C Training confirmed. Start on Friday 8am at Ritchies, Hobden Street, Glasgow. Back again Monday to Thursday with Test being on Thursday Afternoon!

Getting kinda nervous now :unamused:

Glad to see things are finaly moving for you now, hope you enjoy your training & don’t worry you’ll be fine - & if in doubt :confused: just ask, good luck with your test on thursday :smiley:

Great news

now concentrate on passing that test best of luck

Jennie x

Thanks folks

good luck for thursday

My stomach churning already. More concerned about the weather at the moment. Ferries have been cancelled most of today!!

Arrived at Ritchies Training yesterday morning to discover that Highway hadn’t made payment. After some shouting and swearing down the phone to them by myself and Davie (Ritchie’s) they made the payment! 9am I was sitting in the Volvo FM7 with my instructor Tommy. Had a good run, did some reversing etc and at lunch time I got a phone call from my wife to tell me the ferries were going off at 4 so we went for another drive then parked up at the yard and went over a few things then I headed home.

Hope the weather better next week :unamused:

Keep you posted

blueovalcraig:
Arrived at Ritchies Training yesterday morning to discover that Highway hadn’t made payment. After some shouting and swearing down the phone to them by myself and Davie (Ritchie’s) they made the payment! 9am I was sitting in the Volvo FM7 with my instructor Tommy. Had a good run, did some reversing etc and at lunch time I got a phone call from my wife to tell me the ferries were going off at 4 so we went for another drive then parked up at the yard and went over a few things then I headed home.

Hope the weather better next week :unamused:

Keep you posted

Blimy after all this hassle I really hope you pass you deserve to :exclamation: :exclamation: Brokers :exclamation: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

aa

Test Tomorrow

9am at VOSA Bishopbriggs

â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  it !

Have done really well though, my instructor very quiet this afternoon which I think is a good sign. Had three really good drives today and feeling 99.9% confident :confused:

My wagon for the week. Love it!

Good luck with it hope all goes to plan after all you have been through

Failed!!!

Blind spots and gears. Just nerves! Not to worry will get re-sit booked ASAP

Thanks again for all your comments and help.

Be in touch soon.

Craig

Sorry to here that after all that you have been through but re -book ASAP dont they have that included in the price :question: as well

But at least you know what to expect next time so wont be so bad

aww im so sorry but you will nail it on retest good luck

Jennie x