Training and test prices

anyone know roughly what they are? i have had my medical and passed both parts of theroy so its just the training i need.
thanks in advance

Depends where you live & how many days training you need you could call up all the training providers in your area ask about assessments go visit them have a chat see how you feel with each 1 then decide they will also give you a price but check if that includes vat & test as last time I checked the test was £115 but may have changed

im from manchester and my assesment is on saturday, im alittle nervous but this is what i want to do for a career and cant wait to get paid for doing something i love. the test centre is red rose in stockport. it seems ok to go for training.
thanks
chris

gunner0788:
im from manchester and my assesment is on saturday, im alittle nervous but this is what i want to do for a career and cant wait to get paid for doing something i love. the test centre is red rose in stockport. it seems ok to go for training.
thanks
chris

As you’re from Manchester I would certainly consider ringing Enterprise LGV (elgv.com ignore the site it’s years out of date :laughing: but the phone number is still the same) . I did my Cat C and CE with them and I really can’t recommend them enough. Superb instructors, nice friendly atmosphere, their prices are cheap but their training certainly isn’t.

cheers for the recommendation will certainly give it some thought from when i have my assesment drive on saturday. for some reason im hoping for a ball park figure of £800 for the training.

I paid £1200 with all training for test and training for CPC module 4 included

gunner0788:
cheers for the recommendation will certainly give it some thought from when i have my assesment drive on saturday. for some reason im hoping for a ball park figure of £800 for the training.

If that’s just for Cat C without the new CPC then Enterprise will certainly give you change from that. They did a double package of C and CE training for £1299 including test fees when I booked with them and as far as I know it’s still running.