Trainers round Gloucester, Swindon or Bristol

Hi,

I’m probably going to be doing my Cat C soon. I’ve already had an assessment drive with Paul Williams near Gloucester. Are the any other HGV schools in the area I should also be considering?

If you drew a triangle between Swindon, Gloucester & Bristol I live pretty much in the middle.

Click the link in my signature

Paul Williams was who i did my Class 1 with 3mths ago. Did the full week and passed 1st time with one minor. I was trained by the other Paul that works for him and it was really good. His yard is the Gloucester test centre as well so when you drive around all week you are jollying around the same roads they will take you on in the test.

mrginge:
Paul Williams was who i did my Class 1 with 3mths ago. Did the full week and passed 1st time with one minor. I was trained by the other Paul that works for him and it was really good. His yard is the Gloucester test centre as well so when you drive around all week you are jollying around the same roads they will take you on in the test.

ah - I thought for a moment you meant his place was the old VOSA/DSA site but now realise that you mean they have DVSA examiners coming to their place and conduct tests from there on certain days :smiley:

Indeed, Not my clearest post.

WTTL are a great company to train with, I did mine with them and we’ve send 10 drivers through them, all passed first time.

I used MT Training Services for Cat C+E and my Mod 4. Passed first time.
Great bunch of guys who know their stuff
Their site is DVSA approved
mttrainingservices.co.uk