Trainers in Glasgow

Quick one really, does anyone know any Glasgow-ish based trainers worth me recommending to a friend? Would be for C and C+E

slowlane:
Quick one really, does anyone know any Glasgow-ish based trainers worth me recommending to a friend? Would be for C and C+E

Have you checked out the link in my signature below ?

No brainer: GTG or Ritchies in Glasgow. Both registered centres with NVDIR and both former DSVA Accredited Centres. www.lgvregister.org.uk

Or (tongue in cheek - but not too far) residential with me!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Ritchie’s! Would recommend to anyone. Done Class 1 and 2 with them and a forklift course many moons ago. 4 over 4 Volvos for rigid and automatic Volvos for artic.

*They’re in Springburn Glasgow to be exact.

I forgot that are now one of the forum sponsors :blush:

Click the logo to go to their site :smiley:

Brilliant.

Thanks Rog, I’d checked the link in your sig, but was hoping for someone to pop up and say “I went there, they were top” :sunglasses: Then someone did!

I’ve passed along Ritchies and GTG.

If you want to do any name dropping, you could mention that I recommended them. It’s Walter Richie or Steve Richie or, at GTG, Kenny McVicar.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I enquired with GTG more than once and they did not respond to me so, i went with Ritchies

slowlane:

I did mine at GTG

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

slowlane:
Brilliant.

Thanks Rog, I’d checked the link in your sig, but was hoping for someone to pop up and say “I went there, they were top” :sunglasses: Then someone did!

I’ve passed along Ritchies and GTG.

Hi slowlane,

The whole idea of the link in ROG’s signature is that every training school you see in it has been recommended by a TN member who has posted positive feedback type comments on TN that they’d received good service at a sensible price.

That collection has been lovingly put together by ROG and others over the years. :smiley:

I went with Ritchies and they were excellent. :smiley:
I phoned GTG and they gave me wrong information.

Done all my hgv training with ritchies and wouldn’t even consider looking anywhere else if I need any job related training in the future.
That said, my last company sent me to GTG for my ADR and to be fair, couldn’t really fault them either. But if it was my choice, I’d rather have went to ritchies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dingy:
[/quote]

At least they replied to you, they absolutely blanked me :laughing:

Excellent, thanks very much guys. I’ve pointed my friend to this thread. :bulb:

I passed with Ritchies and they were great !! :smiley:

ok that was in 1995 but im sure they are still the same !! :laughing:

Tommy7437:

Dingy:
[/quote]

At least the replied to you, they absolutely blanked me [emoji38]

I had 3 different people phoning me from same office

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk