Trailer swaps....

…as you may know I do a trailer swap everynight, and it goes relatively smoothly…
However Monday and Tuesday night Ive been going to do a trailer swap in an 18 tonner, along with another driver :open_mouth:
It has caused hasle for everybody - the warehouse staff at Northampton for unloading the bits that should be on the trailer, then reloading the bits off of the incoming trailer onto the rigids right to the drivers at my place waiting for the bits so they can get going…
Its all because our depot is losing 65k a week, so they’ve taken on a few extra trunk runs to get the money but we only have 6 units and if one of them goes down then we’re screwed, and they wont hire in because as they told me “it costs” :unamused:

DAF95XF:
…as you may know I do a trailer swap everynight, and it goes relatively smoothly…
However Monday and Tuesday night Ive been going to do a trailer swap in an 18 tonner, along with another driver :open_mouth:
It has caused hasle for everybody - the warehouse staff at Northampton for unloading the bits that should be on the trailer, then reloading the bits off of the incoming trailer onto the rigids right to the drivers at my place waiting for the bits so they can get going…
Its all because our depot is losing 65k a week, so they’ve taken on a few extra trunk runs to get the money but we only have 6 units and if one of them goes down then we’re screwed, and they wont hire in because as they told me “it costs” :unamused:

A depot with 6 units losing 65k per week :open_mouth:

Seems you might need these.

jobcentreplus.gov.uk/JCP/Cus … index.html

Wheel Nut:

DAF95XF:

A depot with 6 units losing 65k per week :open_mouth:

Seems you might need these.

jobcentreplus.gov.uk/JCP/Cus … index.html

They prob spend 65k a week on wreckers/callout fee’s and repairs to DAF95XF’s trucks he damages…sorry…i mean drives :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Might be an idea to not say publically on a forum your depot is losing however much money per week/month etc it may get into the right/wrong hands and then jeopardise chances of getting future contracts, which will ■■■■ them off mightily. We all know, or some of us know of issues within the workplace like this, but we keep some of it close to our chest so it doesn’t bite us on the arse :wink:

Don’t want you getting any ■■■■ from posting it mate that’s all, but if you wanna leave it up then do, but don’t say I didn’t highlight it :wink:

DAF95XF:

Theres no such thing as bad publicity!!! lol. Well done Bud. :unamused: