Trailer robbers

If you had a near neighbour like we have … you would encourage them :slight_smile:

I’ve always wondered about this. Would a good compromise compromise be if they are in the back, to go for drive, making sure to hit every bump and stand on the brakes at every junction.

Make sure to do a print out explaining the movement. And bloody mess in the back…

Most truck crime is the fault of the driver, wtf do they expect when they park in some lay by miles from anywhere, or in a obvious potential crime area as a lot do :unamused:
I had one in the back of my trailer parked under a floodlight at The Fox at Colsterworth, I couldn’t believe how blatant he was with no attempt to be quiet, as if the ■■■■ had a right to be in there. My first instinct was to grab my baseball bat which I did, and jeans and boots on, but then got to thinking how many of them are there, and they must be carrying knives to rip curtains, so I started the motor and he (only one after all :unamused: ) went off. I was on my way to Dover and have always regretted not shutting the ■■■■■■■ in and taking him to Dunkerque :smiling_imp:

Another time I was at Whitley Bridge (?) Selby, drove down a dead end at side of canal but was unable to turn around for other parked trucks, so basically no escape route. Was woke up looked out and saw 4 of them getting out of a van, but unfortunately they also saw me, (baseball bat and jeans on again expecting a kicking :unamused:) , rang the law and believe it or not they were there in 5mins :open_mouth: as they had a car at Ferrybridge. Van sped off, 3 others guys done a runner over the estate, but they caught and nicked the driver, never heard what the outcome was.

The worst idea getting out of the cab. If I get stabbed to death, nobody will feed my kids, let the cops deal with it.

Get out and confront them, every single time. Last time it was me against four of them, although I was armed with a hammer and I did manage to seriously hurt two of them before they ran away.

If they can get my disconnected ramp down and have a key to the forklift truck unlash it, also if its a new flt they remove the cover, and all this without attracting attention…they can have it.
And did I mention the engine or if electric is disabled :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: