Trailer rear doors AGAIN

I’d still have kept an eye out until trailer was clear of me :laughing: Can’t be too careful in my book. I was once asked WHY I look both ways when crossing a one way street, my reply was not everyone does things right.

dri-diddly-iver:
I’d still have kept an eye out until trailer was clear of me :laughing: Can’t be too careful in my book. I was once asked WHY I look both ways when crossing a one way street, my reply was not everyone does things right.

I’d agree up to a point. From the description of events I’d put money on a job and knock driver who hasn’t got the time, patience or consideration for the people he encounters on a mission to get finished so probably won’t defect the faulty door restraint. That said, and as snowman retorts on one of the cycle threads, the engine starting up would have alerted me to a changing situation. Sorry si just an alternative view.

Wiretwister:

dri-diddly-iver:

I’d agree up to a point. From the description of events I’d put money on a job and knock driver who hasn’t got the time, patience or consideration for the people he encounters on a mission to get finished so probably won’t defect the faulty door restraint. That said, and as snowman retorts on one of the cycle threads, the engine starting up would have alerted me to a changing situation. Sorry si just an alternative view.

If its noisy then you may not hear it. Some places I go are so loud that you can’t even hear your truck unless you are standing right next to it.

Radar19:
If its noisy then you may not hear it. Some places I go are so loud that you can’t even hear your truck unless you are standing right next to it.

Fair point well made.