Trailer Art - do not believe everything you see

Do your eyes deceive you :open_mouth:

got to be photoshopped

too many coincidences, all same unit, all in exactly the same place, exactly the same position on the road, and the one that makes you think it is moving by nthe background being blurred, you can still count the wheel nuts :confused:

'tis good though :smiley:

it is photoshopped there has been threads on here before with the same pictures and they are brilliant but not real.

jessicas dad:
it is photoshopped there has been threads on here before with the same pictures and they are brilliant but not real.

Hi jessicas dad, yes mate they are very good indeed, but you’re right because they were never intended to be ‘real,’ since they are adverts for various products.

:open_mouth: :laughing: Let’s see what the google translation brigade make of them. :wink:

:bulb: We could run this as an ‘explain these adverts’ competition in Bully’s just for a laugh. :sunglasses:

Like the Pepsi one :smiley:

I believe it was a competition run in germany and i beleive it was for uni type students…or i dreamt it and all that is false!!!

The pics are of course fakes and the same base pic is used for all of them. Not my work, they turned up in an email a few months ago and I do believe they originated in Germany. Thought they might be fun to post here :laughing:

Hi Guys, These are from a German Advertising agency which runs its Annual Awards event - the ‘Rhino Awards’ . Here’s the link, you can click on each individual photo to enlarge it. Some great stuff :slight_smile:

rhino-award.com/voting2007/einreichungen.php