Trailer air suspension

Need a bit of help on this one,
Went on agency last Saturday backed on bay went to raise suspension on double deck trailer with handle as you do, no handle just a little digital box with buttons never seen this before, didn’t have a clue how to use asked driver on bay next to me he was as bemused as me, trailer was an old Royal Mail one, any help on this be appreciated in case I encounter again cheers

Press menu button then up or down button till you find something like trailer height then press ok and press up button. Can’t be more specific as haven’t got one of them trailers on. You’ll need ignition on.

I haven’t seen one of these yet, and TBH i doubt if my lot would be daft enough to specify the equivalent of a childs toy gameboy for height control anyway.
Who dreams this ■■■■■■■■ up?

We’ve got them on walking floors. Think you have the option of different ride heights in memory-handy for going on landfill etc.

Beau Nydel:
We’ve got them on walking floors. Think you have the option of different ride heights in memory-handy for going on landfill etc.

Are they proving reliable enough on landfill work?, i’d have thought as simple as possible with the least electronics on that game with all the muck and bullets involved…variable from the cab via remote control now you’re talking :sunglasses:

Remote would be ideal but… Seem to be OK reliability wise. Just need to remember to reset afterwards.

There’s an up and down button if I remember rightly you push and hold both together to re set the trailer suspension.

Cheers to all will treat it like my Xbox console lol