trafford park

hi lads/lassies, going to trafford park ( manchester ) on sunday. looking for directions please.coming from scotland. :wink:

Hi Kitkat,

if you want a more detailed plan or have an address, let me know

Hello kitkat

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but trafford park is horrendous for traffic on weekends due to the trafford centre shoppers :cry:

simon

Oh by the way who is it you going too

SimonRS2K:
Hello kitkat

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but trafford park is horrendous for traffic on weekends due to the trafford centre shoppers :cry:

simon

Oh by the way who is it you going too

going to dhl i believe :wink:

i’ll be leaving here about 04.30, what time does the shoppers start arriving :question:

shoppers start about 1000 and it just goes mental till about 1530 as trafford is only open from 1100-1700

simon

Kitkat

DHL is on longridge rd if you come of the M60 at J9 and turn left at end of slip road (as soon as you turn left you have to move into the centre lane) carry on until roundabout and turn left and left again (along side the printers) thats you on longridge rd if your unsure just follow signs for BOWLERS LEISURE CENTRE.
You might be lucky as most of the traffic comes off at J10 just watch yourself as you come over the flyover for cars pulling out on you.

HTH simon

your a star simon take a bow :wink:

just heard theres a man u v man city game on tomorrow. hope i’m well up north b4 that starts :wink:

just heard theres a man u v man city game on tomorrow. hope i’m well up north b4 that starts

yeh just heard it was 4-1 to city lmao :laughing:

UnionJack
Chelsea FC Fan :laughing:

thanks for all the info, got there and back no probs. :wink: