Trafford park delivery tomorrow morning?

Got a delivery tomorrow morning at Continental fine foods on Trafford Park, thinks its Polo Rd! Anyone give me decent directions coming up M6 N/bnd

google it
they will give you a picture from streetveiw

Trafford Park is easy enough, J19 M6 onto A556 (Keep to 40 mph :wink: ), M56 onto M60 heading for Bolton, your see Trafford Park signs anyway, get off at J9 M60.

CCF 3 POLO ROAD TRAFFORD PARK = MAP

ROG:
CCF 3 POLO ROAD TRAFFORD PARK = MAP

I’ve been there and it ain’t the building that’s marked “d”
It is on that road,it’s the building at the end of the road,good tip too the guys in the wharehouse are spot on don’t think it opens til about 7am I could be wrong though.

Watch out for the Nice People in their Fluorescent Hi Viz Jackets in the ‘Special Layby’ on the A556, just before the M56. :unamused:

martinviking:
Watch out for the Nice People in their Fluorescent Hi Viz Jackets in the ‘Special Layby’ on the A556, just before the M56. :unamused:

baffles me why drivers head for m56 knowing vostapo are there! :open_mouth: continue m6 to m62, carry on till m602 and go into Trafford park that way! :laughing: no VOSA, no speed cameras and no 40 mph down the a556! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Can’t see why you would use the M56. M6 then M62 then M60 clockwise to junction 9.

M6 on to M62 easy enough. Follow the signs for the Trafford Centre from the M62. Keep right when LEAVING the M62 at J12 and take the exit to the right onto the M60, its quite a sharp bend round to the right. Stay on the M60 (Im sure you have to keep right at the 4 lane split, can get a big messy here so be careful), go over the bridge and it’s the junction after the Trafford centre.

Thanks Guys, not been to this part of Manchester before all advice welcome thanks!

Fatboy slimslow:

martinviking:

baffles me why drivers head for m56 knowing vostapo are there! :open_mouth: continue m6 to m62, carry on till m602 and go into Trafford park that way! :laughing: no VOSA, no speed cameras and no 40 mph down the a556! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Hiya this is the best way by far M6…M62…M602 get off at the first juction after going over M60 turn right over M602
straight over bridge(manchester ship canal) i think its a left and your turning is on the right.
theirs only one loop to go round(M6 to M62) going’s can be slow on the m62 but it misses out 3 set’s of lights(A556)
and slow traffic on the M56(m/chester airport.)area.have a nice drive.
John

Tarrman:
Can’t see why you would use the M56. M6 then M62 then M60 clockwise to junction 9.

M6 on to M62 easy enough. Follow the signs for the Trafford Centre from the M62. Keep right when LEAVING the M62 at J12 and take the exit to the right onto the M60, its quite a sharp bend round to the right. Stay on the M60 (Im sure you have to keep right at the 4 lane split, can get a big messy here so be careful), go over the bridge and it’s the junction after the Trafford centre.

sorry your makeing hard work that way. ok for the west side of t/park but its heavy going over barton bridge.

Fatboy slimslow:

martinviking:

Doesn’t really bother me, getting pulled by Vosa.
But I see your point, they can be an inconvenience & sometimes you might have to use this road if the M6/Thelwall or M62 is ‘Shagged’.

m6 nb 21 a m62 heading for Manchester carry on on the m602 come off at jct 2 turn right for Trafford park keep going straight (past a bit of a retail park and maccy d’s roundabout turn left next roundabout turn right over the bridge next roundabout straight over first building is global logistics round to the right the gate in front of you is continental fine foods :wink:

Fatboy slimslow:
baffles me why drivers head for m56 knowing vostapo are there!

What difference does it make unless you knowingly run bent?