Traffic on Friday

Is it me, or were the traffic levels this afternoon like that on a Bank holiday?

I came through the dartford tunnel around 1230, and it was a steady 45-50mph round and up the M11 all the way to Brampton Hut. You would expect that at say 3pm, but not midday.

Roadhog:
Is it me, or were the traffic levels this afternoon like that on a Bank holiday?

I came through the dartford tunnel around 1230, and it was a steady 45-50mph round and up the M11 all the way to Brampton Hut. You would expect that at say 3pm, but not midday.

people finish work around 12 and 1 in the afternoon well the lucky people do

in three wks time the weather will (hopefully )warm up, then you can guess what else will be on the road come friday afternoon,

yes tupperware mansions and loads going on holidays with cars that aint been checked over since last summer. :imp:

took me 5 hrs to go from middlesborough to manchester it was hell for some reason

I hope your not all forgetting who’s Sunday it is?

Liberace:
I hope your not all forgetting who’s Sunday it is?

I don’t think the fact it is my birthday on Sunday is anything to do with the traffic. :wink: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: @Neil

Last post.

you play the bugle as well as the piano Lib ?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought it was to commemorate the crucifixion on the Friday and the resurrection on the Monday.

The Saturday and Sunday are largely irrelevant.

JUST my kind of weekend. :laughing:

But me, I’m a heathen. I’ll be working for Bank Holiday rates.

Q. Why are there only ten commandments?

A. To misquote a quote “When Moses descended on his Triumph, have you ever tried riding a Bonneville with that much weight.” :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: