Traffic lights on roundabouts

Coffeeholic:

switchlogic:

Coffeeholic:

andy187:

Coffeeholic:

stuartrobbie:
slighty off topic, but they should educate more car drivers about roundabouts. seems you now have to fully stop and at a roundabout, even if its clear there is nothing coming :imp: :unamused:

I donā€™t even do that at ones with red lights at them on my way home from work at 4 oā€™clock in the morning. I just treat the reds as optional at that time of day.

Coming back home from Coventry , M69/A5 junction. Car in front of me at 3 am went through the reds lights . Behind me unmarked copper. Over took me then pulled him round corner

There is very rarely any other vehicles about when I am heading home and if I think it might be an unmarked cop car I donā€™t do it, but itā€™s a chance I take.

Jesus what is this forum coming to when a mod condones reckless law breaking. This is why I donā€™t come on here much now! :smiley:

Iā€™m not condoning it, Iā€™m not advocating it, Iā€™m just doing it. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: Also, it is in no way reckless, I do it in a safe manner and from what Iā€™ve read that makes it okay apparently. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I see Neil is doing his bit for road safety, if he stopped at the lights, a tired driver may run up his arse, after all they wouldnā€™t expect him to stop at night, he doesnā€™t normally.

I donā€™t come on here much for this reason either :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

switchlogic:

Coffeeholic:

andy187:

Coffeeholic:

stuartrobbie:
slighty off topic, but they should educate more car drivers about roundabouts. seems you now have to fully stop and at a roundabout, even if its clear there is nothing coming :imp: :unamused:

I donā€™t even do that at ones with red lights at them on my way home from work at 4 oā€™clock in the morning. I just treat the reds as optional at that time of day.

Coming back home from Coventry , M69/A5 junction. Car in front of me at 3 am went through the reds lights . Behind me unmarked copper. Over took me then pulled him round corner

There is very rarely any other vehicles about when I am heading home and if I think it might be an unmarked cop car I donā€™t do it, but itā€™s a chance I take.

Jesus what is this forum coming to when a mod condones reckless law breaking. This is why I donā€™t come on here much now! :smiley:

Iā€™m not condoning it, Iā€™m not advocating it, Iā€™m just doing it. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: Also, it is in no way reckless, I do it in a safe manner and from what Iā€™ve read that makes it okay apparently. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I see Neil is doing his bit for road safety, if he stopped at the lights, a tired driver may run up his arse, after all they wouldnā€™t expect him to stop at night, he doesnā€™t normally.

Exactly, and what if there were children in the following vehicle, or your loved ones? How would you feel if I stopped then? :wink:

Right thatā€™s family and children brought into it, what else? Oh I know.

The Nazis had red lights at the end of the sidings in Auschwitz, Buchenwald and Sachsenhausen. This what it has come to and why I donā€™t post on here very often now. :wink: