Traditional Or Healthy?

Fry up or the Healthy option?

i’d go with the fry up everytime but my heart literly says healthy.

mmmmmmmmmmmm Bacon.
Grilled not fried though so a little bit healthy

Depends what mood I’m in really.

Sometimes (Most the time) I’ll have a fry up. But other times I go through healthy eating phases, not because im worried about my weight or the health side of it, its just what I fancy.

Generally its fry up in winter, and poncy food when its warm!

Alex

That’s one of my concenrs now i’m off tramping, so i’ll be stocking up my fridge with wholemeal bread, chicken, skimmed milk, bananas, cereals, honey etc.

Mikejk:
i’ll be stocking up my fridge with wholemeal bread, chicken, skimmed milk, bananas, cereals, honey etc.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

thats not the stereo type trucker is it.

Healthy every time! I have always disliked fry ups and only eat them when there is no other choice. I would not have them at home so see no reason why I should have them on the road.
Continental brekkies are wonderful :smiley:

jessicas dad:

Mikejk:
i’ll be stocking up my fridge with wholemeal bread, chicken, skimmed milk, bananas, cereals, honey etc.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

thats not the stereo type trucker is it.

That’s becasue i like some of that.
And you don’t get some of that, looking fat.

watch the wholemeal bread i have just broken a tooth on a slice,fry up or healthy they are all ok in moderation but it wuold take agood man to turn his back on egg bacon fried tomato.s and mushrooms with a nice slice of fried bread in fact he would have tro be daft

Got to be a fry up every time but her indoors gets the hump so when I do I don’t tell her as the ear bashing is to much

Ever since my heart attack and subsequent triple bypass I eat healthy. I look on it this way, the DVLA have granted me my HGV back. I am not going to screw my life up a second time by eating a lot of saturated fat, smoking has been knocked on the head too :confused:

No reason why you cant mix the two and have a varied and balanced diet thats what I try and do any way

I love Marks & Sparks in MSA’s…i don’t have to eat ■■■■■ all the time…i don’t take a pack lunch :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fresh fruit for brekkie here. Bacon or sausage sarnie on a Sunday, but otherwise that’s it - and to be honest the Sunday option is only for Rik’s benefit, I’m not that bothered myself.

I enjoy a fry up like the next, but…

I also enjoy croissants warmed up over my night heater :laughing:

how about option for nothing… i dont eat breaky at anytime…

coffee coffee and more coffee

that does me

I have both…A good fry up or grill up, then a big bowl of porridge with cold milk that will fill you up all day.
The thing is guys an gals, to stay healthy don’t eat so much and DO NOT snack on crap during the day, buy a big bag of apples and oranges or any other fruit that takes your fancy and snack on that.
You will be surprised on how much money you will save during the week.

Fry up for me, because it’s so rare that I eat in a restaurant or cafe it makes little difference health wise, and I don’t cook fried food at home whatsoever. I also never stop at McDonalds or the like, have been known to stop at a roadside cafe for a nice sausage egg and mushroom sandwich once or twice a year.

It’s deep fried pies with and extra helping of lard for me Clarky! Jester 2

…and Mikejk, even though I’m a big fat 'orrible ogre…I still get plenty of that!!!

Proper love god I am! :wink: :laughing:

pmsl :laughing: