Tradimar Bellshill

Hello there new to Trucknet and wondering if anyone could tell me if Tradimar run all their own fish to Boulogne and Rennes or if they still use subbies and do they use agency and if so what ones.

welcome weeony to the madhouse.rog will be along shortly with the proper greeting (soz rog).
i have no idea on the question at hand,but if you ask gogzy,he may know. :smiley:

wasn’t there a poster who just done a shift with them? i think it was gogzy the bad Parker lol ( I know i am a car driver and it must be hard to park one but its just a bit of banter)

i think scanny77 does a fair bit for tradimar

i think they stick em in the back of a fridge now saves the wear and tear on their fins from the running :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i dont think they run the fish down to Boulogne but then again they might do,think subbies might be doing it, scanny77 will know more than me,

they do use agency staff for like double manned runns and single runs aswell. but they only like sending out guys who have beent here before etc.

tradimar do a bit but the likes of inchcape and david stevens subby a bit but a lot of the regulars in boulogne are subbys we do all tradimars and mesguins out of newlyn (penzance) to b-s-m but also pick up a few loads out of lochinver peterhead frazerburgh and occaisionally out of wick but stevens usually do them also take tradimar fish to metz rungis caen and concarneau and occaisionally from peterhead to irun which is a brave old drag !!

pm scanny77 i know he does agency there

they do run trucks to a couple of places on continent but i dont know exactly where.
they do use subbies and agency drivers regularly. in fact, most of their own drivers are ex agency and i am going through that process myself

Thanks for the info just looking for some decent places to work through the agencies

it depends on what you are looking for. plenty of jobs are decent jobs through and agency but we all have different requirements and preferences dependant on families, characters etc. i worked overnight on saturday for tesco which is a decent job but im bored with shop work. tradimar pushes to you to your limits with hours etc but there is variety and nights out so it suits me better. they have several ex and current drivers in the office so they know the score which always makes life better for those at the sharp end since they understand the issues that we encounter. for example i had a 3am collection on saturday morning at co op alfreton which was due in bellshill before noon. i got a call from the office at 11.10 asking when i would arrive. i said i was there (alfreton) for 3 1/2 hours and was now on a break in carlisle although i had already fuelled up and stated that the delay wasnt my fault. straight away the guy said dont worry, you arent in trouble, i just needed a time before i phone them. if that was tesco they would have gone through their GPS thing to see exactly where, when and how long you had been stationary while you were out of the depot :imp:

scanny77:
it depends on what you are looking for. plenty of jobs are decent jobs through and agency but we all have different requirements and preferences dependant on families, characters etc. i worked overnight on saturday for tesco which is a decent job but im bored with shop work. tradimar pushes to you to your limits with hours etc but there is variety and nights out so it suits me better. they have several ex and current drivers in the office so they know the score which always makes life better for those at the sharp end since they understand the issues that we encounter. for example i had a 3am collection on saturday morning at co op alfreton which was due in bellshill before noon. i got a call from the office at 11.10 asking when i would arrive. i said i was there (alfreton) for 3 1/2 hours and was now on a break in carlisle although i had already fuelled up and stated that the delay wasnt my fault. straight away the guy said dont worry, you arent in trouble, i just needed a time before i phone them. if that was tesco they would have gone through their GPS thing to see exactly where, when and how long you had been stationary while you were out of the depot :imp:

ill vouch for the guys at tradimar, they dont phone all the time, think we got 3 phone calls on my last 2 day trip lol.
we only managed to make one of our deliveries on time aswell, but that drop held us up for 3 hours so the rest we late, our last drop was 4 hours late yet nobody said anything.

plus the tackle apart from a certain surrender monkey motor is decent.

Cheers scanny used to work for tescos through monarch and have worked for most of the supermarkets through the years. Also used to run fish into france through a subbie for tradimar and mesguens. Looking for work maybe with a couple of nights out here and there something a little bit different rather than the supermarkets

pm sent mate

you might want to look at GS too although they wont take agency drivers on so it would need to be a lucky vacancy. tradimar do a lot of work with them. it would be nice to let the drivers know when its a GS job to save the confusion :unamused:

quayside own tradimar they do bologne i used to work for quayside not so many moons ago…we used to meet tradimar wagons at manchester normaly met :grimacing: :grimacing: by some polish driver lol!

i have done quayside in manchester a couple of times. i have done quayside in grimsby a few times too

gorby1:
quayside own tradimar they do bologne i used to work for quayside not so many moons ago…we used to meet tradimar wagons at manchester normaly met :grimacing: :grimacing: by some polish driver lol!

i have never heard so much crap in all my life how could a tin pot fish haulier own a company that is the fish side of tfe/stef which is probably pushing mr dentresangle for number of trucks running . tfe have bases in france spain and italy and obviously bellshill