Tractor Law Change

And the guards have better cars these days…

The keep her lit tractor thread, on a one hitter in County Donnegal to pick up a load of Randy heifers for the bull to sire.
I have never seen a tractor slow down for the road conditions.
Flat out on bends, NEVER give way to oncoming traffic when it is not their right of way over taking a long row of parked cars.
As said on their poxy mobile phone booking the holidays to the Caribbean or buying a new Range Rover for the wife.
As said, always turning their head to see what the neighborhood farms are doing while driving.
Kids go to private schools, yet they cry last year and the year before that was a bad year, didn’t make much the year before that too.

toby1234abc:
The keep her lit tractor thread, on a one hitter in County Donnegal to pick up a load of Randy heifers for the bull to sire.
Flat out on bends, NEVER give way to oncoming traffic when it is not their right of way over taking a long row of parked cars.
As said on their poxy mobile phone booking the holidays to the Caribbean or buying a new Range Rover for the wife.
As said, always turning their head to see what the neighborhood farms are doing while driving.
Kids go to private schools, yet they cry last year and the year before that was a bad year, didn’t make much the year before that too.

so every driver of a truck is Eddie Stobbart then?talk about pre misconception.some farmers drive range rovers and some work for less than the minimum wage.

What has Eddie Stobart and minimum wage got to do with a thread about tractors ?
What are you on about ?

grumps:

toby1234abc:

so every driver of a truck is Eddie Stobbart then?talk about pre misconception.some farmers drive range rovers and some work for less than the minimum wage.

bit like the haulage industry , no money in it yet trucks with 1000,s of £ worth of bling :laughing:

True about the haulage industry “no money” thing Cat. The subbies who cry the most around here have Scanias covered in tat. The old and plain ods never moan about rates though.

toby1234abc:
What has Eddie Stobart and minimum wage got to do with a thread about tractors ?
What are you on about ?

Read what grumpy wrote, slowly this time.

If only there were a way to stop farmers using 20mph tractors for short distance (sub 20 mile) haulage vehicles and abusing the hell out of the agricultural vehicle regs then the A17 may stand a chance :unamused:

Muckaway:

d4c24a:
how does 80 to 100 cars become 11 km tailback i wonder :question: :laughing:

fastracks unimogs have mechanical steering :wink:

have got to have a chuckle though :laughing:

Garda Boyle said that when he told the tractor driver he would be “getting a ticket”, the driver replied “sound”.

I’m more interested in the classic 3CX on the back mate. :blush: I’m guessing a mid to late ‘80s model? :laughing:
“Garda Boyle” Are they the TV talent show stars’ bodyguards?

i would say a late 80,s looks in good nick , when JCB did build a good backhoe :slight_smile:

d4c24a:

Muckaway:

d4c24a:
i would say a late 80,s looks in good nick , when JCB did build a good backhoe :slight_smile:

We’ve got a 3CX Eco Contractor, lovely motor and digs like ■■■■. Problem is the ride control barely works and JCB haven’t exactly been helpful.

Muckaway:

d4c24a:

Muckaway:

d4c24a:

We’ve got a 3CX Eco Contractor, lovely motor and digs like [zb]. Problem is the ride control barely works and JCB haven’t exactly been helpful.

i have a 2014 3cx , all the pins and bushes are worn out on the backhoe @300 hrs worth of digging , JCB claim the wear is within acceptable limits , front bucket is the same , we do not do front bucket work , it still has the paint in it ,but looks like its done 5000 hrs and never been greased , they put a new clam in it a week ago but its still the same pure ■■■■■ :imp:

Don’t think I’ve read as much utter ■■■■■ since the RDC waiting room thread :unamused:

Claretmac:
Wow, a whole 5mph faster, that will eliminate the hold ups!! :unamused: should be banned from A roads and stick to the fields and country roads/minor B roads! Possibly!!?

Thoughts!■■

Thoughts would be, if you don’t like tractors and hate farmers

Go and try starvation and let us know how it grabs you.

Ps, once all Eddie Stobart owned was a tractor, so all we tractorists live in hope. :laughing: