tractor cabs

case tractor job that a one transport had in the 90s any one know who has it now ,was based in doncaster,any photos

i see john bywater from dover with same trailers.also em rogers has a couple of same trailers so they could be sharing the job because the trailers are very rare sites,hope this helps mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

McCormick tractors who were previously CASE and International Harvester closed down in Wheatley Hall Road in 2007. They are now manufactured in Italy

goo.gl/maps/Xj6M

probaly why ive not seen any a while :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but been past there loads of times :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hiya …last Tuesday i saw a EM Rogers with that stepframe cab trailer. the cabs was Black.
There was about 4 different shaped cabs on board traveling north up the M1 nr newport pagnall
John

wheatley hall is no more completely flattened now bywaters have loads of trucks on the cab job now was in contact to get some trailer pics with hannah bywater and they had ordered four new trailers and three drawbars busy job it would appear!!

Case are still assembling tractors at the Redhill ■■ factory from bits manufactured in Italy.It was an EU order that closed the Wheatley Hall factory as they said that Fiat,the ultimate owner of Case had too much of a monopoly on tractor manufacture.So a perfectly profitable factory which had been going since the early 1900`s was closed and a lot of skilled men put on the scrapheap.

Gridley51:
Case are still assembling tractors at the Redhill ■■ factory from bits manufactured in Italy.It was an EU order that closed the Wheatley Hall factory as they said that Fiat,the ultimate owner of Case had too much of a monopoly on tractor manufacture.So a perfectly profitable factory which had been going since the early 1900`s was closed and a lot of skilled men put on the scrapheap.

Would that be the Carr Hill factory? I used to run into there 3 or 4 nights a week, Express delivery, line stoppers, in the early '70s when it was International tractors. Also Wheatley Hall and some times to their Idle, Bradford factory.

Hi

its a long time since I’ve been to Doncaster, but i think the Carr Hill plant went a long time before the Wheatley Hall road plant, I used to deliver to both plants in the late 70’s early 80’s, Back then the only way into carr hill was the steep turning from balby road, the first factory on the right was Bridon’s ( British Ropes ) they had some lovely old , orange and white Atki Borderer’s, then The International Harvesters plant ran for about a mile down the left hand side of the road as far as the railway marshalling yards, I think carr hill is a through road now ?

Jerry