TP Transport Liverpool

TP Transport or for the last few years its been known as brasenose container logistics has gone bust…again! All daf fleet some very tidy motors, don’t know if they will be able to restart again?
rnn.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/Press-R … 68dca.aspx

Thereal-john:
TP Transport or for the last few years its been known as brasenose container logistics has gone bust…again! All daf fleet some very tidy motors, don’t know if they will be able to restart again?
rnn.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/Press-R … 68dca.aspx

They cannot restart, but its easy to get the wife and relatives to go for it, the problem is getting hold of the kit and enough cash to do it, as hiding cash would have been difficult for them…Perhaps it shouldn’t be said but I hope every subbie got paid up before the plug was pulled, as I see the tax and Vat lost out lots.

They have gone pop lots of times before. Theirs always some fool prepared to front the company!

Thereal-john:
They have gone pop lots of times before. Theirs always some fool prepared to front the company!

Looks like they got plenty of cash out before the liquidators came in !!!

, bank payments of £1,701,939 (of which £834,071 was in cash) were unexplained with no evidence available that these funds were used on behalf of the company;

Am i reading this bit right ?

pay HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) £112,689 in overdue tax; or
abide by an undertaking given to The Traffic Commissioner in respect of Brasenose’s “Goods Vehicle Standard National Operator’s Licence” that “John Postlethwaite would not be employed in the company in any capacity whatsoever and would take no part in the running of the company”

Thats a choice?