Tour trucks photos?

Kaptain:
Just being nosey. With a large festival like Glastonbury, is the transport done by one Tour Company or does each Artist have their own specific Tour Company?

As far as I know, and I may well be wrong, Glastonbury would just be another date on an artist tour schedule. If the artist (love that expression! :laughing: ) is out on a 6 month European tour then one of the main players in the R&R trucking scene would probably have the contract for that whole tour. When all the artistes get together ala Glastonbury then their contracted trucking company will bring their set. One of the regular R&R drivers will shortly be along to confirm or correct…when they can get away from the catering / hospitality unit!! :smiley: :smiley:

bullitt:

Kaptain:
Just being nosey. With a large festival like Glastonbury, is the transport done by one Tour Company or does each Artist have their own specific Tour Company?

As far as I know, and I may well be wrong, Glastonbury would just be another date on an artist tour schedule. If the artist (love that expression! :laughing: ) is out on a 6 month European tour then one of the main players in the R&R trucking scene would probably have the contract for that whole tour. When all the artistes get together ala Glastonbury then their contracted trucking company will bring their set. One of the regular R&R drivers will shortly be along to confirm or correct…when they can get away from the catering / hospitality unit!! :smiley: :smiley:

As Billitt said any artists that are on tour will just pull a truck or 2 off to do a festival then carry on with the tour others will just be doing festivals at the moment and yes most tour companys can be seen at the festivals but its onto the dock load in off the dock do the gig load out and off to the next venue.
I’m thirsty after that back to catering.

From the last few weeks

OSB 002.JPG

OSB 003.JPG

OSB 006.JPG

OSB 005.JPG

OSB 007.JPG

OSB 009.JPG

The good old days

volvo21.jpg

Munich

Stocholm the other week.

Danne

image.jpg

Taking cheeky photos of my truck while i was working hey bud… I think the photos you took from the other side of that wall were better. Even if they annoyed the wife. :smiley:

Lol well its always fun to watch somebody else work isnt :smiley:
You mean somthing like this? :sunglasses:

I do sir haha. Well the middle photo the photographer must be a pro. At least when you came to my work it was warm :smiley:

I have to fix better wheater the next time i promis :smiley: or not having to wait in a cold and windy harbor eh.

Great photos people! It makes me want to get back on the road again! (Despite Calais!)

I enjoyed my time at EST and have had a few years working in another area of the music business since, and would you believe, at the tender old age of 58, studying for a law degree with the Open Uni! lol But as they say, never say never eh?

Ghost

andy was it yourself and dazzler i saw at the barton mills roundabout about 5am this morning?

image.jpg

euromat:
andy was it yourself and dazzler i saw at the barton mills roundabout about 5am this morning?

Sorry Mat only just seen your quote, but it must have been Keith in the newer MAN, i presume they had M&S tailers on

LFL14.JPG
We get sent up Narfolk way a lot makes a pleasant change before the madness restarts!!

New Image.JPG

last show in Finland .

8.JPG

Sorry about the quality , straight on for Tallin , right for Moscow . I ended up in both cities . :sunglasses: