Touch up pens

Anyone on here recommend a decent paint supplier? I was in North Wales today and I noticed that a small branch has taken 2-3 mm of paint of the back of my wing mirror casing :frowning:

I am very worried about losing my bonus and worse still, my boss will know it happened when I had the truck.

If I get called into the office for a disciplinary meeting, will I get a written warning? Bit gutted about it happening, I adore my truck even though it’s not mine.

You have convinced me, that it is time to get some new reading glasses.

Sounds like a right off beaver, I would be gutted if any dust blew my way. I am also worried over the truck as I am paying for it in my reduced wages. I now have installed CCTV so I can keep an eye out when on my weekly rest period. 45 hrs away is too long, anything could happen.

Recent events…

At Westminster and in the USA involving some American film producer as well as an actor.

Tell me that ‘touching up’ anything these days is most unwise.

Beaver were you bored last night ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Swap it for another one in the yard.
Then grass…for extra brownie points

blue estate:

Yeah, sorry mate :blush: I was at Lymm services and had just slashed my nineteenth curtain after multiple issues with fridge men.

I decided it was best to slither back into my cab and find out about some paint repairs on here. Boss has seen my mirror casing in the cold light of day earlier, and he says that after my disciplinary meeting, he is going to take me to court over the damage.

I’ve soiled myself with worry about it all. £100 grand’s worth of my bosses kit too :cry:

Have you looked at Chipex ,based in Banbury ,I have used it on my car ,and by no means perfect ,but you don’t have brush marks ,excellent on stone chips and can be done in 5 minutes…For deep chips you may need a couple of applications to build it up …But even one application works wonders ,as I said no blob /brushmarks

You still have mirror casing?!!? Must be a pro driver, I lost mine ages ago. :stuck_out_tongue:

adam277:
You still have mirror casing?!!? Must be a pro driver, I lost mine ages ago. :stuck_out_tongue:

Better that me the both of you. I used to have a full set of mirrors.
I used to have a full set of marbles too.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Franglais:

adam277:

Better that me the both of you. I used to have a full set of mirrors.
I used to have a full set of marbles too.

No marbles, no mirrors…will make for the perfect driver… :grimacing:

Then I am a real driver, touch up pen, well that’s just for whimps.

IMG_1496.JPG

eagerbeaver:

blue estate:

Yeah, sorry mate :blush: I was at Lymm services and had just slashed my nineteenth curtain after multiple issues with fridge men.

I decided it was best to slither back into my cab and find out about some paint repairs on here. Boss has seen my mirror casing in the cold light of day earlier, and he says that after my disciplinary meeting, he is going to take me to court over the damage.

I’ve soiled myself with worry about it all. £100 grand’s worth of my bosses kit too :cry:

Beaver there’s only one Dozy and you ain’t him :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Apparently there’s a lot of touch up experts at a big house in London.

Well I am determined that next year will be a bumper year financially for me, I have put a couple of claims in now, one is Harvey Weinstein who touched me up in trowel services toilets, the other was John Major at Lymm truck stop in the showers. I am hoping to get a nice return from these accusations. Fingers crossed of course.

UKtramp:
Well I am determined that next year will be a bumper year financially for me, I have put a couple of claims in now, one is Harvey Weinstein who touched me up in trowel services toilets, the other was John Major at Lymm truck stop in the showers. I am hoping to get a nice return from these accusations. Fingers crossed of course.

I’ve got a historic claim against Tony Blair…dating back to 2004, when he threatened me with his “weapon of mass destruction”
in the toilets at Charnock Richard services! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Lancsdriver70:

UKtramp:

I’ve got a historic claim against Tony Blair…dating back to 2004, when he threatened me with his “weapon of mass destruction”
in the toilets at Charnock Richard services! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

You`ll be waiting more than 45 minutes for that claim to come through.

I used the red touch up pen I had for my race red focus to touch up the stone chips on the front of my last scania , not sure what they’d of thought when they pulled the wrap off it and found all these red sploges all over the White front on the truck

dozy:
I used the red touch up pen I had for my race red focus to touch up the stone chips on the front of my last scania , not sure what they’d of thought when they pulled the wrap off it and found all these red sploges all over the White front on the truck

[emoji2] [emoji2]