Total weekly working hours

Just looking for a little information. What are the maximum working hours that can be done over a week. I understand the driving hours over a 2 week period but am unsure what the working hours are.

Thanks

davidmw1983:
Just looking for a little information. What are the maximum working hours that can be done over a week. I understand the driving hours over a 2 week period but am unsure what the working hours are.

Thanks

That is the drivers WTD working time which is driving + other work - not breaks or POA

Max is 60 in any fixed week

Max average 48 over 17 or 26 weeks

Enforced by no authority but many companies give internal infringements for breaking the 6 hour rule
Companies cannot/should not give infringements for breaking the 60 or 48 rules because they are responsible for keeping those records in their admin dept who have the computers which do it

I assume your question is about working time and not total shift time :question:

davidmw1983:

Thanks

As said actual working time which is cross hammers or driving is a max of 60 hrs a week or average 48 over the reference period but total time including poa and break could feasibly get upto 90 hrs in theory.