Total newbie

How do folks just tae say hi all. Not long got my class 2 and have been reading these threads for info and banter. I look forward to actualy sayin something worth while or at the very least funny. But at the moment its just a heads up that there is one more mad scots man on the road.

Hello big al nice user name but you Scots can never keep up with the irish v8s :laughing:

Well this may be true but thats only cos you nick them off us! :smiley:

No we Nick the volvos old yous thats why they still have limiters on them

Fair play laddy! At least it gives us a chance of catchin up before you need to find a farm to stop n top up on red diesel

Which isn’t hard to find in Scotland

Yeah on farms bit you lot sell it on the pump next tae the unleaded. Sorry man this is just turnin in tae a slaggin match i thought we were united!

Might not be united much longer sorry about the slaggin had a drink or 4 the night

I am cryin in tae ma whisky!!! With the abuse ye have givin me

But hey if you are in the south we are united in the common enemy and if its the north vice versa! :smiling_imp:P

Whisky is for whimps get yourself some poitin if you can even get that over there

Whit■■? Is that moonshine made oota tatties?

Big Al the frying scotsman:
Whit■■? Is that moonshine made oota tatties?

It can be made from apples or malted barley or potatos

Sounds like the bevvy for me cos i can make it rather than but it. And nae crap about tight arsed scotsmen. You could bring me a batch in your main tank cos your runnin off your night heater tank :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you not get that in Scotland maybe it’s too strong for you lads just go to a Celtic match and ask one of the irish lads for some as long as your not supporting rangers

I am a glasgow man but i dont do fitbaw i like ma motorsport and ruggers but if there is free drink or blow your arse aff drink then i am in

I am a glasgow man but i dont do fitbaw i like ma motorsport and ruggers but if there is free drink or blow your arse aff drink then i am in

Same for me love the old gaa the derry lads always start fighting not allowed drink at them matchs :cry:

I dont know gaa. But this is why rugby is a braw sport drink in the stands fight on the pitch and more drink after

I dont know gaa. But this is why rugby is a braw sport drink in the stands fight on the pitch and more drink after

It’s the players who fight would never go near a ruby match it’s a loyalist sport in this country

Auch nae need for that patter its sport and thats it