Tory m.p in the [zb]

kentonline.co.uk/dover/news … nt-261522/

==============
Mod’s edit:
The OP is kindly invited to read the forum rules, particularly forum rule #3.

:laughing: :laughing:
As for the cretin that calls them self a reporter/journalist, what about some spelling and grammar lessons. I know, I shouldn’t have read on.

Well he certainly found the facts alright :laughing:

the comments page was nothing but a vile poke at brexit voters …if the eu was any good then after 40 years in it the remain vote should have won easy but they did not and it was not boris or the red bus that won it because brexit was decided years ago when the public could see it was a busted flush…

fuse:
the comments page was nothing but a vile poke at brexit voters …if the eu was any good then after 40 years in it the remain vote should have won easy but they did not and it was not boris or the red bus that won it because brexit was decided years ago when the public could see it was a busted flush…

Boris is a Lab/Lib remainer the bus was just a false flag.The EU costs us much more than that and we’re still as tied to its rules and regulations as ever.
Together with his raving anti car use anti fossil fuel agendas.He’s a liability together with his historically crap Party that puts the interest of other countries above our own.
Might as well vote Labour or Lib Dem they are all the same bunch.

I do not think I will vote next time…I think our family will spoil the ballot paper so that it is still counted as none of the above,I do not like doing it but they are all the s…s

menace1:
Huw Merriman MP steps in ■■■ in Kent layby on Brexit lorry trip

==============
Mod’s edit:
The OP is kindly invited to read the forum rules, particularly forum rule #3.

Could we possibly get a simple quick link to this rule 3, as I’m buggered if I know where to find it on this domain, even with all the posts I’ve made here… :blush: :blush: :smiley: